separated

• Reported By: Mel — Hobe Sound Florida United States of America
Market Source, Inc
204 Industrial Park Drive, Cumming, Georgia United States of America

Market Source, Inc Rip-off, unethical, liars Cumming, Georgia

Market Source Inc. is a SCAM! They worked very hard to get the business of printing my book by giving a very competitive quote and being very helpful on the phone and by e-mail. Once they secured my business and my credit card they charged my card for books I have never recieved. Now they will not answer my phone calls or my e-mail. Joe Cronley was my account exec and was great on the phone until he found out he had my full payment. Lots of promises were made and nothing has been delivered. I have even contacted the president of the company, Ross Butler but he also will not return a call.

Do not be fooled by this company's great quotes and initial customer service, this is the bait to get your credit card. SCAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Market-Source-Inc/Cumming-Georgia-30040/Market-Source-Inc-Rip-off-unethical-liars-Cumming-Georgia-978876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Market Source, Inc