Complaint Review: Market Survey Information Inc

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Attilashrugs — Simsbury Connecticut
Market Survey Information Inc
Internet USA

Market Survey Information Inc David Wilson wilsond@blumail.org Aaron RamseyInwas I was chosen to be a mystery shopper. Received Postal Money Order $933.50. Asked to purchase Green Dot money paks. Romulus MI 48174 Internet/ MI

I am unsure how I was intiially approached, whether an Email or an internet ad.  I received from David Wilson an Email from:  ______ with the following questions (including grammatacical and typing errors)

Physical Address

Zip codes

I filled out and sent it back to the email address________.  I received a phone message saying to expect a package and an assignment.  I was out of town at that time.  When I returned, indeed there was a USP package.  Inside were the instructions and a US POSTAL MONEY ORDER made put by "Aaron Ramsey 8400 Merriman Rd. Romulus MI 48174" to myself for the sum of $933.50.
It has been a while since a stranger sent me a check for nearly a thousand dollars without requiring any ID or requesting any contractual obligation.  If "too good to be true" it ususally is! So I "googled" "Market Survey Ibnformation Inc." and saw several SCAM alerts.

I would gladly send the letter and the "POSTAL MONEY ORDER" if it will help busting this as_hole!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Market-Survey-Information-Inc/internet/Market-Survey-Information-Inc-David-Wilson-wilsondblumailorg-Aaron-RamseyInwas-I-was-ch-1172131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Market Survey Information Inc