Complaint Review: Market Trend

• Reported By: Deb — Kirwan Other
Market Trend
www.market-trend.org Internet USA

Market Trend take my money, but did not deliver  Internet

I purchased on the 27/11/13 2 mens fragrances from a web site called Market Trend, cause they offered the best price.

I had hope to receive them before Xmas, since there where presents, but they never arrived!

They returned my e-mail twice, when asking for when they should arrive, and I was told it takes 18 working days from when they are posted, which they told me they posted them on 4/12/13, and after no pakages still after 18 working days they told me 2 to 3working days.

It is now 24/1/14, and they now wont return my e-mails or supply me with postage details so I can trace my pakages, which I beleve was never posted.

I have so far written about 4 e-mails to them requesting them for information on where my purchase has gone!!

No replies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Market-Trend/internet/Market-Trend-take-my-money-but-did-not-delivernbsp-Internet-1118023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Market Trend