Complaint Review: Market Trent

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: bridget7 — beachmere
Market Trent
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Market Trent Manuel Valerio Deliverynotarrived ripoff joke scam devastated angry Internet nationwide

On the 09/12/13 I ordered a colone off TrendMarket which was the biggest mistake I've made.

I did not receieve any tracking information merely a recepit.

My email address and username has since been deleted off the website and I am un able to log on regarding my order.

I have however sent an email to Trend Market adressing my concerns. This website is most definetly a SCAM they were happy enough to take the money off my card and make  the transcation look legitment but than refuse to send tracking information. I have been told my package would arrive in 18days which is an absoulte lie.

This website never intended on sending my delivey. I am very angry and disapointed in myself as there was no option of using paypal. I should have stopped than and there but they had an automative system which would (apparently) check your card in with bank and they would verify it was not a scam. This was defintely an untrustworthy system.

This delivery was a christmas present my partner did not receive because of this money hungry scam.

I can't explain enough how angry i am at myself and this s**y situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Market-Trent-/Internet-Select-StateProvince-Internet/Market-Trent-Manuel-Valerio-Deliverynotarrived-ripoff-joke-scam-devastated-angry-Internet-1117757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Market Trent