Complaint Review: Market-ability

• Submitted: Fri, April 22, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2010

• Reported By:E. Lansing Michigan
1520 Rancho View Dr Lfatette, California U.S.A.

Market-ability, Michael B. Hughes Ripoff Deceptive Wont refund Fraudulent Liars Lafayette California

* : Mike Hews a.k.a. Michael B. Hughes a.k.a. Michael Hughes S.R.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Matt Peck finally comes of the closet

*Author of original report: Mike hughes Nancy Nicora-hughes are now etvmedia & ripping off again!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is just more SPAM from Health Guru Mstt of Lansing, Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: Apologies to Market-ability and Mike Hughes from Matt Pecks Michigan Partners who give inside stories of Matt Peck who is the real scammer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The only way to respond to a lie this big is with the whole truth!

*Author of original report: Marketability & Mike Hughes make good on promises

*Author of original report: I see Mike Hughes finally solicited someone that may have actually made money?

*Consumer Suggestion: This report does not reflect my personal experience with Market-Ability which was very successful.

*Author of original report: Update on Michael Hughes and Marketability

This company advertises that it can provide you with "Zero Cost" joint ventures for a product you want to promote.

After you reply to their ad you get a call back and are scheduled a time for "Micheal Hughes" to bombard you with his BS! After more scheduled calls Mike asks you to send him $500 to evaluate your product and to see if his company will take it on. Mike also stress's the urgency to get the Money is as he says he has a "Big Meeting" (BS)!. Mike even goes on to refer you to a web site that has a bunch of "junk" if you dont have a product to market. Basically they will take "anything"!!! Its all about getting the $500 to "Hook" you in!

Mike says that if they cant provide you with at least "ONE" zero cost joint venture your Money will be returned. I get a phone call and am "congradulated" for being accepted by the company and that I have "Three" zero costs joint ventures. The three zero cost joint ventures were this : 1) $1299 for quarter page ads in newpapers across america?? 2) $995 for radio advertisments? 3)They will produce me a commercial?? So I said to Mike, weres the zero cost?? Even with a make commerical it costs Money to buy advertising space?? Mike went on with his BS and talked me into continuing with his rip-off operation. Next he sends you a video with him on it saying Hello so and so its me Mike Hughes like it a big deal that he spent 10 minutes making you a personalized video to lure you in even more. Mike also sends you the dumb booklets with all kinds of type o's that look like they were make by kids. They even had stick figures on the front.

Next after a few more phone interviews Mike tells you his programs. For a price of $1000-$7500 he will work with you?? Of course Mike recommends what he thinks would be your best program. Guess which one it is?? Mike suggesed the $6500 program for me. I said, whats the difference between the $1000 package and the $6500 package?? Mike said this " Now your thinking like an engineer" which is my occupation. He couldnt give me a straight answer because there is no difference.

Mike then requires a $3000 first payment before he sends you another $5 worth of junk material. I sent him $3000 and didnt get anything for about 6 weeks and at this time I was starting to figure out what was going on. Mike and his side kick "Olivia" who is also a scammer called me up and basically double teamed me with a barrage of questions. When I asked Mike what exactly do you get for $6500 he really wouldnt say anything. So I said so basically its just a gamble to see if a persons product is even marketable. Mike said only "four" people have ever lost Money. Our last converstation before I sent Mike the final payment he got me on the phone and said "do you understand the contract"? I said " I guess". Mike also recorded the conversation.

After Mike turned off the recorder he went on to say that with the economy the way it was noting was guaranteed, etc... Which he never said before. As a matter of fact he said this " Do you know how many people are sitting on the couch that would buy your product".

Here was the topper. Mike finally let me in on that the radio advertising that was $995 was "Manditory"!!! Remeber that was presented to me as one of the "zero" cost joint ventures! I never signed the final agreement and took the info to an attorney. My attorney friend said it was a scam and to this date two letters have been send requesting my Money back.

To sum it up, Market-ability, Inc and Michael B. Hughes send you about $20 worth of books and a couple of tapes. They then send out a broad cast fax that costs YOU thousands of dollars. They have what is called a key letter which has a bunch of business names which YOU are to call and do all the legg work yourself. In Market-abilitys info they even say not to get upset if some of these people have never heard of Market-ability or Mike hughes.

Market-ability is supposed to represent you at these so-called trade shows. After these shows Mike sends out a generic email to all his clients saying that he understands their "frustration" since hardly anyone makes any Money. Its quite odvious that Market-ability and Mike hughes makes their Money from the recommended $6500 that Mike says is "chump change".

Yah, I guess $6500 is chump change to someone that gets hard working people across american to send them Money for a legitimate service that is nothing more than a scam.

As soon as I notified Market-ability that I wanted my Money back they send me all kinds of material in a matter of two weeks when I had been waiting two and a half months. Mike hughes along with the rest of his crew should be behind bars!!

Any legit company would have "No problem" returing your money.

E. Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2005 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Market-ability/Lfatette-California-94549/Market-ability-Michael-B-Hughes-Ripoff-Deceptive-Wont-refund-Fraudulent-Liars-Lafayette-139858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Market-ability

Mike Hews a.k.a. Michael B. Hughes a.k.a. Michael Hughes S.R.

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

Update!!  Since I was ripped off from Mike Hughes he has changed his business name twice!!  Mike Hughes and his occomplance wife Anita a.k.a. Nancy Nicora seem to have quite the elaborate scheme going!  They have changed their company name at least 4 times!  They keep ripping people off and after they recieve many complaints to the Better business bureau they change their name!  Mike Hughes is such a pathological liar he tells people he is an executive but doesnt have a business degree!  Mike Hughes also said he won the Pea body award but never did!  We checked and went back 30 years!!  Mike hughes again is caught in lie after lie.  Mike Hughes now is going by the name Mike Hews and his latest business name is Brandbuilder acadamy.  More like TOOL Acadamy because if your dumb enough to do business with him after reading all these truths your definitley a tool!  Mike Hughes is based out of Lafayette california and now says hes out of Pleasant view.  What a fraud!!  Ask Mike why he keeps changing his names?  Ask Mike why he used a false name?   Mike Hughes and his wife are noting but white trash ripp offs that slander good people after the stand up to them.  Mike does nothing but try to intimidate people with treats of posting their names and childrens names on the internet as well as anything horrible he can think to say about them.  Mike Hughes aka Mike Hews is nothing but a scam!  He works out of a shack in his back yard and trys to pretend hes a player when hes just a common con man.   Dont say you werent warned!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Matt Peck finally comes of the closet

AUTHOR: Mr. Hughes - (U.S.A.)

Finally Matt has come out of the anita closet and writing this confirms he was Anita the whole time and that has really been a wake up call for everyone.

Matt Peck I see it all clearly now. Matt is right and I'm wrong. After all these years of his harassment and all the sexual abuse of my wife online, I FINALLY get it. Matt Peck holds the keys to your success not me.

Here is Matt's easy to follow success formula.
1) Work on the assembly line at General Motors but tell people you are a GM engineer.
2) Sell products that don't work like Matt's weight loss patch but tell people you have scientific studies.
3) When pressed to provide the scientific studies (which you don't actually have) just tell distributors, "Forget the studies, people are weak and want a magic bullet. They'll buy it because its a good story".
4) Do absolutely NOTHING to help market your own product but just expect others to make you rich.
5) When the FDA bans your products from sale just harass your ad agency online to try to get money back so you have no risk anyway. Then you can scam another agency - (SMART).
6) Keep the online harassment up year ... (2) after year ... (3) after year ... (4) after year ... (5) after year ... and become really obsessive compulsive over it to show people how committed to online sexual abuse of women you are.
6) Be sure to say really disgusting sexual perversion to force people to read every sexually perverted thought in your head (like exposing yourself to a woman).
7) Be sure ALL of your one online marketing efforts are a miserable failure so no one can sue you for damages because you are "judgement proof" since you have no money anyway. Why would anyone waste their time?
8) Accept no responsibility for your own conduct and be sure to blame everything wrong in your life on a scapegoat so you can always believe you are real smart.
9) Be sure to express hatred towards all Americans and call them all a bunch of scammers and abuse them with online sex talk.
10) When selling weight loss products be sure to make fun of fat people a lot in your online writings. Let people know who you really are.

That should do it for you folks and put yourself right in Matt Peck's shoes today. Matt is a positive and happy human being.

Again, I completely apologize for ever telling anyone otherwise. Matt Peck was right the whole time and I believe you should absolutely follow his advice, his leadership and his wise marketing council. This way you can be right where Matt Peck is today after these years of doing ALL his own marketing. I humbly apologize for ever telling anyone anything different. Matt Peck you were right, (as always) I'm just a stupid fool and full of B.S.

Now that I've completely acknowledged your vast superiority over me would it be too much to ask you to stop and so you can enjoy your superiority without sharing it with me?

I don't deserve you Matt Peck. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Mike hughes Nancy Nicora-hughes are now etvmedia & ripping off again!

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

It seems like Mike hughes and his wife Anita/Nancy Nicora are at it again but under a new business name www.etvmedia.com This is the third business change for Mike Hughes. Since Mike ripped me off, stalked me, threatened me, filed a false lawsuit, called my employer, stalked me through the mail, etc.. he has now changed his business name and again is on the rip off train! Funny how Mike went from offering Zero cost joint ventures to a totally different spin of helping people post videos or getting "pretend" deals on non used advertising.

Well I will tell you how Mike Hughes and his rip off wife Nancy have stalked me for the last 4 years. After Mike agreed to pay me back half the money he ripped off from me I signed an agreement that would take these reports off this site. At the time I didnt know this was possible. I signed the agreement to end all this bs. Well Mike had a different plan. Mike knew I couldn't get this report off so Mike tried to sue me in small claims court. I flew out to walnut creek on my own dime to face this little fat man con man. I walk into the court room and fat little Mike is sitting ower there in his cheap shorts and kmart shirt and his wire framed glasses looking like a beggar. What a joke he is! Mike started huffing and puffing because he was about ready to have a heart attack knowing I was about to expose his operation if from of the judge. Well we both approached the bench as our dispute was to start and loud mouth Mike like the fake loud mouth he is changed his attitude and aske the judge if he could speak to me in the hall. Hmmm, Mike had threated and harrassed me for 4 years leading to this court date which was a total farce to begin with.

After agreeing to talk to this loud mouth fool he immediate started to threaten me. After all his huffing and puffing I agreed to not pursue the case even though Mike is the one the was suing me??? Go figure, Mike rips me off and he sues me in small claims and basically begs me to back off?? Mike knew he was about to be exposed! I agreed and also agreed to write a fake post saying Mike followed through on his promises. I did make a post saying this but again it was not good enough for Mike. Mike started calling me and harassing me and went as far as to send me a four page letter of apology that was suppose to be written by ME? I read the letter and told Mike there was no way I would post this.

In the letter I was to state that Mike and I went to court and that Mike won!! This is what a fraud Mike Hughes is. I have the letter! Ok, heres what happened after that. Mike called my employer and said I sent him a fax and threatened him?? Mike got a fax that said to cease all communication.. I then went to my local police dept and had a report written on Mike for harassment. Mike Hughes is from michigan and ended up comming to my city and went to my police dept to file some report on me?? Im wondering for what?? The officer informed Mike I already had a report on him and told Mike he could no longer contact me! The next pitiful desperate ploy of Mike and his scammer wife was to hire an attorney in Ann arbor Michigan. I received a certified letter and Mikes joke of an attorney said Mike was going to sue me. I said for what and bring it on as I have a mountain of evidence on Mike hughes. I said well if Mike wanted to sue me why did he cower when I flew to his city to face him in court? Mikes attorney is alot like Mike, full of s**t! Mike hughes has since posted my name, address, phone number and all kinds of lies about me on the internet. I received a call from one of Mikes latest victoms and this person said Mike threatened to post her kids names and addresses on the net. I have Mikes letters were he threatened to sue me for extortion, lol.

Mike hughes is a total blow hard and does nothing but make threats. Mike is a pitiful, desperate man that has made a good living ripping people off! If you want to be ripped off by this scam of a man just try doing business with him. Check the BBB for all the complaints he has. Complaints only stay on BBB for two years I believe. Mike also lied to a couple of his victoms and said he shut down my business and he spent hundreds of thousands on a law suit against me? What a liar and a joke! Every word Mike says is a complete lie! Mike used a fake small claims case against me and I showed up and he cowered!!! Mike can not sue you for making complaints against him nor posting facts about him on this site! Mike cant prove who wrote these posts as he would need isp address's. This site WILL NOT release this info! Dont let Mike bully you after he rips you off! Report him to all agencies and better yet just dont do business with him!! Mike hughes and his wife are scam artist and complete white trash. Mike is marketing himself as Mike Hughes SR?? Another twist another lie. Ask Mike why he has changed business names three times? As Mike what happened to the Zero cost joint venture scam? This guys has ripped off hundreds of people across America and Canada with no accountability! Mike also changed his address to pleasant Hill California and it was in Lafayette!! Mike Hughes is a pig, liar, con artist, coward, homosexual, con artist, fat boy, loser, wanna be, and a joke! Mike wants to be an executive so bad but he's just a loser fat boy that's begs for credibility! Selling cars is more Mike's caliber or lack of. Mike, you reap what u sow and you brought all this on yourself because its all true! I also have a mountain of incriminating documents that will educate your future clients and give them enough info to NOT do business with you. I did receive a call from one of your victims and once they told me how many lies you told them about me I had to reach out again! Thanks again for posting my number on the internet. If you would not have posted my number your victims couldn't contact me. Oh Mike there is a class action being put together on your scams! Your a coward and scum Mike! Im sure u will fall over from a heart attack soon so who cares!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is just more SPAM from Health Guru Mstt of Lansing, Michigan

AUTHOR: Mr. Hughes - (U.S.A.)

Hi Folks:

I busted this guy who calls himself "Health Guru Matt" from fraud online.

I sued him in court and won. Put Health Guru Matt is lawsuit proof because he is a complete failure and so he owns nothing to sue him for. NOTHING in this report is true and I'd like to show you and let you have a few laughs at the same time ... at Matt's expense. Payback is a b**** Matt.

I'm the guy being written about in this fake report. This report is the scam and I want to prove it to you beyond question and even show you the guy perpetrating this scam.

Here is how you can tell this is SPAM. Notice that at the top it says its from "Anita" which is the account that phony Health Guru Matt uses for his many, many free ripoff report rants.

If this is confusing here why this is so ridiculously childish.

1) Matt of Lansing, Michigan ...
2) Uses a free Gmail account as "Anita" ... to file a posting that he signs ...
3) Tim of Bangor Maine.

So you are invited to watch our new YouTube TV News show with a laugh track called "InterNutsTV".

So just go to YouTube and search "InterNutsTV" to see my video rebuttal ... and stop taking the internet so seriously. You gotta see Health Guru Matt's "What about Mary" hairdo - hos platinum blonde dyed hair is spiked straight up in front - just like Mary's. Its a hoot.

Enjoy my video rebuttal.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Peck's Partners - (U.S.A.)

The Original Ripoff Report Text:
Federal Trade Commission has banned all sales of Matt Peck's Weight Loss Patch fraud. The FTC is the the sole reason it did not go on TV not Hughes. Matt of E. Lansing, Michigan is Matthew Peck serial Weight Loss Scammer aka Matt Peck, aka Matthew D. Peck, aka Matthew Drew Peck aka Charles of Dallas, aka Anita of Walnut Creek, aka Joe of Lafayette aka "The Partners", aka "itv", aka Slim Patch, aka VIP Health Success Coach. Name: Matt Peck Address: 1183 Nottingham Forrest Trail Williamston, Michigan 48895 Apt. #11 Phone: 1-517-420-0128 Fax: 1-517-364-8889 Emails: matthewpsan@aol.com or VIPsuccesssystem@mattpeck.info Actual Occupation: GM UAW as hourly automobile factory worker apx. $30. Poser Occupation: Successful Health Coach faking $150 hourly and faking $144,000 annually working only part time. Fraud Operation: His Web site www.mattpeck .info (no space) challenges you to be "Great" just like him. Claims he's buffed. Photos not authenticated. He tells you to email him your phone number. He calls you on his cell from the GM factory in Michigan and asks for $2,000 to be great like him. Smooth extremely talented exaggerator liar but lacks documentation or authenticity. Ask to visit him. Solution: Charge back any purchase on your credit card due to fraud. Marital Status: Divorced and living alone. aka iTV Ventures Corporate Headquarters:ITV Ventures55 Cherry Hill DriveBeverly, MA 01915 Please contact the Business Support team:Toll Free: 800-270-8070E-Mail: BusinessSupport@itvventures.com We are Matt Peck's real partners in Michigan in his Weight Loss Patch scheme and we deny all the lies he has told about us and Mr. Hughes on this web site and all the illegal stuff he done to to get money. Peck claims to have set the record straight in his retraction but really he just told more lies. The ONLY true reason Matt Peck's Weight Loss Patch TV commercial never aired is; it was Red Flagged by the Federal Trade Commission as a fake product. Peck never had the scientific evidence the right people asked for, to show that his weight loss products work. Then, the FTC investigation determined that Weight Loss Patches do not cause Weight Loss, banned it from sale and imposed heavy fines. Read the FTC's final ruling you'll find here. The "Red Flagging" by the media people and the FTC along with the ongoing investigation into the Weight Loss Patch by the Federal Trade Commission is the sole reason that Peck became too afraid of facing heavy fines to air his Weight Loss Patch TV commercials Hughes produced for us. Any other reason Peck gives is only to get Hughes to pay for Peck's own stupidity and product mistakes. Matt Peck has proven himself to be a criminal in everything he tries - product fraud, extortion even physical violence threats. He ain't ever done nothing else I know of except work as a pipe fitter in Michigan. From now on we are cutting all ties with Peck. Our wives hope that helping Hughes stop Peck might save our jobs or keep us all out of jail along with Peck. Read this investigation and report from the US Government and you'll see the only reason why Matt Peck won't ever run his Weight Loss Patch product on TV no matter what Hughes was willing to offer him. 0. Picture 3.png Weight Loss Patch Manufacturer Banned from Selling. Weight-Loss Patches, Will Pay $180,000 0. FTC: Products Worn or Rubbed on the Skin Do Not Cause Weight Loss A company and its owner are banned from selling weight-loss patches in the future and will pay $180,000 to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that advertising claims for their weight-loss patches were false and unsubstantiated. According to the FTC, Transdermal Products International Marketing Corporation and William H. Newbauer sold a supposed weight-loss patch to about two dozen domestic and foreign retailers, and provided them with sample deceptive advertising and bogus substantiation materials, including purported expert endorsements and clinical studies of their weight-loss patch by Marvin Kaplan. The retailers in turn used these materials to sell the weight-loss patches to consumers in the U.S. and abroad. The sample advertising made false or unsubstantiated claims about the product, including that it caused weight loss and that the main ingredient, sea kelp, had been approved by the FDA for weight loss. The order entered against the defendants requires that they pay $180,000 in three $60,000 payments over 18 months. If they fail to make their payments on time or if they materially misled the Commission as to the extent of their ability to pay the order calls for a judgment against them of $900,000. In addition to banning them from selling weight-loss patches, the order also bars the defendants from making claims that have been identified by the FTC as raising red flags for false weight-loss advertising, including that a product worn or rubbed on the skin is effective for weight loss; that it causes substantial weight-loss without reducing calories or increasing exercise; that it safely enables users to lose more than three pounds per week for a period of more than four weeks; or that it causes permanent weight loss. In addition, the defendants cannot misrepresent that the FDA has approved or is about to approve any transdermal product, dietary supplement, food, drug, device or cosmetic for its intended use. Also, they cannot claim that any of these types of products cause weight loss or melt or burn body fat or affect the body's metabolism of fat unless they have competent and reliable scientific evidence to back up the claim. Finally, the order prohibits the defendants from providing their trade customers with the means and instrumentalities to make false and deceptive claims. The Commission vote to authorize staff to file the stipulated final order was 5-0. Senior District Court Judge Thomas N. O'Neill, Jr., signed the order, which was entered in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. The FTC works for the consumer to prevent fraudulent, deceptive, and unfair business practices and to provide information to help spot, stop, and avoid them. To file a complaint in English or Spanish, call 1-877-382-4357. The FTC enters Internet, telemarketing, identity theft, and other fraud-related complaints into Consumer Sentinel, a secure, online database available to more than 1,600 civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad. For free information on a variety of consumer topics. MEDIA CONTACT: Jackie Dizdul Office of Public Affairs 202-326-2472 We were Matt Peck's partners in East Lansing, Michigan before we all got into a big fight over our money with Peck because he conned us all just to make himself feel like "The Big Man" he's not. He's a total weasel. Everything is only about himself. Matt Peck this and Matt Peck that. Matt Peck can do anything. Matt Peck is so great. Be just like Matt Peck he says. Matthew Peck is the big author. Matthew Peck is knows everything about everything. I'm surprised he didn't write that Matt Peck is an astrunaut too when he's not in the factory. There is no lie to big for this guy to tell about himself. Just look at his phoney web site about bein an author. Matt Peck, like us earns about 30 dollars an hour as a GM Factory worker. He is struggling to make ends meet in Michigan's failing economy and he is desperate and will say or do anything to promote his scams for money. Peck is always talking about what a big deal he is and like he's better than everybody else at work. So he tells us he's got this secret formula Weight Loss Patch he discovered and he knows everything about losing weight and this is great so we can all make a lot of money. Peck asks people he knows around work if we can give him $1,000, the money he needs to put it on TV. He tells us he doesn't have any money since his divorce. But with Mr. Hughes Peck's real straight and tells him about his engineering background and how he has all this scientific studies that the slim Patch works good and is guaranteed and everything. Matt tells him how great the Weight Loss Patch is and that he's a General Motor's Professional Engineer and all and a former Mr. Michigan and a lot of other titles too and that he has all this done research that it will help anybody lose weight. So Mike tells Peck he can produce two TV commercials about the weight loss patch for $6,000. He'll run one of them on national TV and he runs the other one the internet on our web site and Matt can sign off on the script first. He said he'd get Matt the TV commercial he wanted for the weight loss patch. Peck tells us that seemed real fair enough. Especially since, Matt just found the product from some other product company online. So after Matt gets six of us to each put up money because he doesn't have two nickles to rub together himself because of his divorce. Peck told us people are lazy and will buy anything from him because he's buffed, probably steriods. So he says he promises we'll all get our money back. So we all give Peck $500 bucks each for the TV commercials and he sends our $3,000 to Mr. Hughes to get him started. After we get the commercial and we all look at it and are real excited about it and all the money Peck tells us we'll be making on TV soon. If Matt Peck tells anybody else you'll lose 27 Pounds in 27 days with his Transdermal Skin Patch - he's lying. That's how he hooked "his Partners" into investing our money with him by telling us he knew it was a great product and that he done all research and had actual proof that it worked good. Just when were all ready to start to running the TV airings and start making the big bucks that Matt promised us all. One of the wives is smart enough to find out more about it than Peck. She found out Peck didn't know what he was was talking about. That bombshell hit us all like a ton of bricks and how the FTC had Red Flagged his weight loss patch as a fake and how we'll all probably get in big trouble if we try to sell it at all on TV. Peck had to know it was a fake. He says he knows everything about health products so we trusted him. So now everybody is freaking out and mad as hell at Peck about being such an idiot while he's acting like he knows everything about health products and always is acting like he better than everybody. This was all Peck's idea and he's the one told he knew everything about weight loss and how he studies products all the time. Some guys are really pissed off because he got us so excited for nothing. So Peck tells us us he heard you can just start trashing any company online if they don't give you some money. He told us he was going to do that to Mr. Hughes to get our money back so he could do another idea he had. He told us to wait and he'd get us money. He said he'd threaten Hughes and cost em more money on this rip off site if they didn't give it to him. Peck's the one give us the BS about the patch and who lied to us all not Mr. Hughes. If anyone owes anybody anything, Matt owes us money. Naturally Mr. Hughes' TV company wouldn't give him money back just cause Peck's lied about knowing what he was talking about. It drives Peck ballistic that we all think he's just a big mouth muscle brain now. We are all stressesd out here in Michigan because our economy is down the drain and our housing prices have fallen almost 30 percent this year.

So he starts writing Mr. Hughes and threating his company if he doesn't send our money back. I told him that Hughes does not owe us the money Peck, you do. Peck is the one who fell for the stupid weight loss patch and all the scientific evidence he told everybody he had, but didn't. Hughes produced the TV commercials he promised us. You are the one who found the phoney weight loss patch that doesn't do anything, Peck. You are the big Health Guru Peck who told all of us those things about it. Hughes took Peck to court and won cause Peck was just lying. Peck couldn't prove anything he was saying because he just made up stuff like always and he knew it. So when that didn't work on Hughes, Peck tells us he'll get our money for us by running some new weight loss scam online about making $150 an hour and only needs six suckers at $2,000 each to get us our money back. I learned the hard way that if you want to know Matt Peck just think the opposite of anything he tells you like his VIP Health Success Coaching system. When Hughes tried to collect the money he won in court he also demanded that Peck write a more Genuine Retraction like a legal document and all. Then Peck got even more uppitty because he lost to Hughes in court. So he sent a letter threatening to destroy Mr. Hughes and his car and his business and sent the letter from the GM plant and said it was from us, his own partners. Not himself. Peck told Hughes his partners wrote all the crap about him online not Peck. Peck even death threatened Hughes in the letter but said was from us. He told Hughes his partners were going to destroy him and hack his back account online and then the dirty b*****d Peck signed the letter from us, not him. Like he had nothing to do with it. He goes poor Matt he's all innocent and everything was just the six of us and not him. Peck sent it from our GM work fax this time just so he could put this on us instead of him. Peck thinks every body is as stupid as he is. So I called Mr. Hughes directly to tell him it wasn't us, it was only Peck. And how Peck is saying things about us that ain't true too, and how he's screwing all of us for money. I wanted him to know that when he goes to the FBI that Matt's death threats are not coming from us just because he says so. Peck is doin nothin but gettin all of us in big, big trouble. The union is already pissed as hell because he's running his scams at work. GM is pissed too and took our fax machine out so Peck couldn't use it no more at work. Peck knows everybody is on to him so he goes files a fake police report that somebody stole his lap top so he wouldn't get busted if they get a FBI search warrant for his apartment and get his computer where he's made death threats to Mr. Hughes. Hughes called the bosses at GM. We warned Peck that we would call Mr. Hughes ourselves if he didn't stop threatening him and telling these lies he writes about Hughes and us too. GM couldn't prove Peck sent it from work because Peck signed it being from us his Partners. Our wives told us to call Mr. Hughes to apologize and tell him all about what Peck was doing to him and threatening him to get money was just wrong. After the US Government investigation into his weight loss patch started Peck panicked and didn't want to risk putting it on TV anymore and go broke getting fined by the FTC for lying, so we tell him he still owes us the money back he borrowed because he guaranteed we'd all get rich. We have had to listen to Peck about this Weight Loss Patch for four years because he can't come up with any money. So some of the partners we've banded together against Peck so when he goes to criminal trial we are on the record together this was all Matt Peck's doing not ours as he claims. When somebody goes down for this its going to be Peck not us. Even after Peck wrote the retraction about hughes he only starts writing more BS about Hughes using different names of people he made up like Charles and Joe and Anita. Look at the top of the one he wrote from "Joe" Peck wrote "Matt" at the top and "Joe" at the bottom. Juicing will drive a person lunatic like that. In the Charles complaint Peck wrote first he claims to be the brother and then he forgets and admits its himself. Then the idiot signs it "Mat" on the retraction instead of "Matt". He can't even spell his own first name then he expects you to think he can write a book. Peck had every opportunity possible to walk away from his mental breakdown but he can't resist lashing out at everyone he comes in contact with. We wanted to let it go and walk away. Hughes told me wanted to let it go and walk away. Not Matt "Roid Rage" Peck wouldn't let him, He trashed his own partners in the the retraction and then he wrote more stuff about Hughes. The man is a serial liar and cannot control his urges and impulses to lie and hurt people and their reputations. Peck needs a family intervention to get him off the juice before he gets even worse. Peck on a slippery slope into the Michigan prison system fast. We are afraid of Peck too. He gets into one of those "Roid Rages" he might do anything to one of us. So we just told Mr. Hughes we'd tell the truth about Peck and if all this comes to light at a trial please say we tried to help. Mr. Hughes says he just want to move on but he's keeping a close eye on Peck. Do not give Matthew Peck any information about you. Especially do not give Matt Peck any financial information such as credit card information. He has threatened people that he will steal their identity and devastate their life. (He has a web site mattpeck@info it's all made up stuff. You would be a fool to leave credit information there or send any money to this fool Peck. Peck's partners Williamston, Michigan

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The only way to respond to a lie this big is with the whole truth!

AUTHOR: Mike Hughes - (U.S.A.)

I've refrained until now from responding to Matt's complaint on this website because any place like this where a man, or a company, is judged guilty by a single individual with no evidence until proven innocent is unfair and truly Anti-American.

I fully realize that hate sites like this are a relatively new part of the internet. USAToday and Business Week tell us that we are all equally vulnerable now to unrelentingly vicious attacks like this so I do not fault you for visiting this site. But now that I fully understand its intent, I will never revisit it and hope you won't either.

If you wish to receive a fair and balanced truth about me or any company please do not look for it here or any venue like this for the sake of all honorable citizens and companies. If you respect fairness at all then rely only on legitimate American Agencies such as The Chamber of Commerce, The Better Business Bureau, The American Arbitration Association, or the American Judicial System. I support these organizations and institutions rather than a website that promotes unfairness and believes we should all hate and fear each other. I refuse to cower in the shadows of fear, anonymity or hate. I have absolutely no reason to.

I'm glad you already know my name because I stand behind it and I'm proud of it, where ever it goes, unlike "Matt" of East Lansing, Michigan, or his other aliases "Charles", "Joe", even "Anita" and more to come.

Thank you for all the kind support and helpful advice I've received from those who believe our company.

I now pledge to any reader that I will never waste another word of mine on this hateful site no matter what he does to me or says about me next. I choose to support the rights of all people by dealing only with legitimate and fair organizations.

We're an audio/video company so for the full truth please call us at 800-434-6275 and we can send you our video rebuttal. This will be the best education you can receive on what NOT to do in direct response marketing!

Sincere regards,

Mike Hughes

Marketability & Mike Hughes make good on promises

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

There have been some very negative posts about Marketability and Mike Hughes and I am making this post to clear the air. I am writing this post to retract all the posts about Marketability and Mike Hughes. The posts were put on here in a heated fashion and was open to anyone who wanted to add their two cents. It seems like when business partners go into business there are many ideas and many personalities to deal with.

Some are more vicious than others. Mike Hughes and Marketability have proved themselves and continue to deliver a great product. Mike Hughes as perfected the art of advertising in many medias for very low cost as individuals have the opportunity to market their products.

I have been satisfied and very happy with the results I have received from Marketability and Mike Hughes and will continue to do business with them. It is of deep regret that such negative and untrue posts have been put on this site about Marketability and Mike as they have gone well beyond making things right. I highly encourage anyone that has a product or wants to try there hand in marketing to give Marketability a try and if they cant help you make you money no one can.

Thanks again Marketability and Mike Hughes for delivering such a high impact product. Mat

I see Mike Hughes finally solicited someone that may have actually made money?

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

DRJ, are you an AKA for Mike Hughes or are u someone he solicited? Gee I wonder if Mike called you up to write this BS testemonial? Well DRJ or who ever you really are, Mike offered me $3250 to remove my prior post. Mike said he would have an attorney write a response to my post and for me to say I wrote it. Well as usual Mike "breached" his own signed contract which we will show a judge in actual "court" not arbitration. Hey DRJ dont u think it strange that it took Mike Hughes and his shady operation 20 months to post a rubuttal?? YAH DRJ, ALMOST 2 FRICKIN YEARS FOR MIKE TO FIND SOMEONE TO WRITE SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT HIS SCAM! DRJ or (Mike) please review how your Mike did business with me and if u think its legit then I have some ocean front property to sell u in Tennessee.
1) Mike wants $500 to evaluate a product( he creates urgency and pretends he has clients that will look at it) and if he cant deliver at least "two" "zero cost" ( zero cost means biz people like it and will market it for free to u and then split profits)joint ventures he well return the money. Mike pretends that he has people that he will present the product idea to but as people find out "everyone" get the zero cost bait lie!
2) Mike now calls u with a pump up call congradulating u for getting the "zero cost" joint ventures which everyone gets.This gives the impression that he has people that are interested and u have a good product but its all for show.
3) Now Mike goes in for the Kill. He says his packages range from $1500-$7500. I asked what was the differnce and he stutterd and said that was a question only an engineer would ask.
4)After Mike gets your money he then sends a key letter with a bunch of business contacts that have never even heard of marketability or Mike Hughes. Mike even tells people after he gets your money not to be surprised if they have never heard of him.
5) Now Mike sends emails telling clients not to be discouraged if they are not getting interest which I am sure 95% dont.
6) Now comes the time to utilize your "zero costs" joint ventures that his "so called business contacts" ageed to. Guess what? one zero cost joint venture is radio advertising and it costs U $1000??( hey i thought it was one of my zero cost that lured me into this deal in the first place?) The next zero cost joint venture that u were lured into believeing is print and it cost u $1200. HEY DRJ (MIKE) I THOUGHT THESE WERE "ZER0 COSTS". But wait it even gets better.
8)Now its quite obvious what gross misrepresentation Mike hughes and marketability have going. Anyone that reads this post will clearly see that this company and MIke Hughes are scam artists to the 10th degree. Im sure Mike Hughes runs into a product that he sees to actually be able to make money for someone and im sure that a few have succeeded. Its Mike way of doing business that is bulls**t! Any legit business would give a refund of some sort. Ive tried to reason with Mike but he breaches all agreements so we will see what a "michigan" judge says. So DRJ or who ever u are I am sure Mike hughes had someone draw up your rebuttal like he asked me to do so I know Mikes character or Lack of. If u think its ok to promise zero costs joint ventures and then tell clients it cost them money and one is mandatory then ur a complete idiot yourself. I really dont know why I am writing this rebuttal since you were paid to do it or your one of Mike chronies. I look at this as a karma thing it can grow into something bad or fade away. I only see it escalating but thats Mikes fault for breaching his contract and threatening to sue me for telling the truth about his company. In the end Mike and Marketability will lose big time. The internet and media can make or break business's and bad news travels fast. Good luck with ur schemes and lies DRJ(Mike) but doing what u do i see how good u r at them.

#9 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Dr. James - (U.S.A.)

This site says I can weigh in my opinion about a solution for this dispute so here goes.

This certainly does not describe my experience with Market-Ability and Mike Hughes. In fact, I just referred a fellow psychologist and potential new venture partner to check out Market-Ability because I had first used them so successfully four maybe five years back to launch an audio tape series of mine on TV. My friend just called me back and said Hey, why is this guy saying these horrible things about Mike and Market-Ability on the internet? I had to look to see what he was talking about.

I can already see right through this posting. One thing you learn practicing psychology over many years is that it isn't only what people tell you but more importantly what they leave out that counts most when trying to get to the complete truth of this matter.

To protect my own business reputation with my friend, I looked at this report analytically and I can already assure you that it reveals, much less than the whole truth about either both Market-Ability or the media industry in general. This new business venture is important to me so I want it in the right hands.

All I can do here is share my own truth about dealing with Market-Ability. I was very successful with them so I admit my feathers are ruffled seeing these overly emotional statements made about someone I respect and who made me a lot of money.

This stuff is coming from a person who doesn't seem to understand much of anything about marketing or business and even admits to lying right in his own complaint. These are his personal problems and not those of Mike or Market-Ability. Mike is not his psychologist.

To begin with, I don't understand why he does not even disclose what his own product is, or what it was supposed to do for anybody, or how much money he wants the public to pay him for it. That would probably explain most of his marketing problems right there. To not even mention that tells me he is putting way too much focus in the wrong spot.

Unemotional analysis of his product offer would do him more good and help his learning curve and his progress. This fellow does not even understand that his product offer is virtually the whole ball game? I know because that is precisely what I learned from Mike Hughes who coached that fact to me over and over again, criticism or rejection of your product offer isn't personal its just business.

Looking at this posting, I can tell you personally that Matt here is definitely not revealing the whole story either about his own product or his full benefit because I know that Market-Ability mainly provides networking with professionals who buy products wholesale to sell on the media. That's it and it's intangible.

So how could he expect to show anyone what Market-ability provided to him. The answer is not the $20 worth of paper and tapes. This is missing the point so badly that it's like saying I graduated from this college and I only have this piece of paper to show for it. A diploma may only be one piece of paper but the whole truth it represents is much, much larger. So that's what makes saying that really a lie.

Here is the most important thing to me. This marketer barely even mentions the biggest service provided to him, which is the networking with top professionals they do for clients at trade shows.

Networking is exactly what we need help with now because it is a vitally important and thankless an activity. Networking is intangible work based upon man hours committed to a sales activity but the only alternative is to go to these same trade shows ourselves and neither of us have the time or the money to spend to do that right now. So I still trust Mike and his group to do that for us.

If someone has never promoted a new product before by themselves through the media, I can understand hesitation but I can also tell you the alternatives to what Market-Ability offers are brutal. We will easily spend, at least, a couple of thousand dollars at any trade show just for a booth space alone. I've had to attend as many as twenty different trade shows in a year personally. I go hoping some nice buyer may see my product and like it.

In other words, I understand and accept when I travel to any trade show that my product being presented at a trade show does not mean they are going to buy it whether I show it to them or if Market-Ability does that for us. Market-Ability doesn't waste time with the small time Mom & Pop buyers or one'sy-two'sy sales. They go only for the heavy hitters and they know the questions to ask to determine who serious and who just looking. The op pros only take top products, and I don't want to do that networking work anymore when I can get some to do it for us.

As Mike always made clear to me, your product must live or die on its own merits. As you know, Im no lawyer but I have learned that you need to be able to make a believable case to the jury, and that even Perry Mason lost a few trials. This story simply doesn't hold water economically because Market-Ability got a percentage of every sale they made for me. Who do we think is supposed to pay for our marketing bills if not us? Marketing and networking costs money and commissions are a part of this business, and I've paid out over $10,000 in one month in commissions. So why wouldn't Market-Ability do the best they could for us.

Remember, I have seen them at work first hand and they are good. I first met Market-Ability and Mike Hughes when I attended to the ERA Trade Show, which is the TV infomercial conference they hold in Vegas every year. He was there and he'd been selected to be one of three new product judges for the product competition. I also met Meher and some other associates there and I hired Market-Ability because everybody seemed to know him when we walked through the floor and everyone he introduced me to seemed impressed.

For this Matt whoever to want anyone to believe that he got only $20 worth of junk for $7,000 is an absolutely stupid and ridiculous statement to even make just on the face of it alone and is ingenuously obfuscating the whole truth which he seems intent on trying to withhold from sight to get money. So I'm glad to offer a different opinion with my own experience.

Granted, for whatever reason, it is obvious that Market-Ability was not able get the buyers interested enough in this particular product whatever the thing is - to sell them in bulk wholesale or he would not be complaining he be singing their praises like I did to you. What price was he asking? For what product? He should just let the public judge his product and his offer for themselves.

That networking failure could be explained for literally hundreds of reasons which have nothing to do with Market-Ability or their skills and may be completely his own fault. We need to accept responsibility for our own product and how we present it for sale to the consumer, but this marketer hasn't even told us what he's trying to sell us. We won't make sales either if we present a lousy offer of it but don't worry because as the product owner we alone have we have complete control over what is said about our product not Mike?

This guy just needs to work with Market-Ability in the right way. A poor workman blames his tools.

Unless you plan to attend the trade shows along with Market-Ability which I had the good experience of doing on this one occasion you will never see their real work. I met other clients of theirs at the ERA show too and the ones I talked to all thought the same as I do. Obviously they were active participants and not passive bystanders in the process. As one guy told me It's like dating, you get out of it exactly what you put into their team approach to networking.

I really wonder exactly what this guy thought he would be holding in his hand. You cannot hold up the college you graduated from. Did he think Market-Ability would pass out a consolation Cupie Doll to show his friends if his product is not bought working trade shows is only for mature professionals because it is tough, tough highly competitive business, especially with focus on only the top buyers. In the real world of business, working a trade show is like bitching in the army; everyone passes the time by complaining to each other about the slow traffic.

Market-Ability did not invent trade show networking, so If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. They made that so perfectly clear to me so it is impossible to even comprehend how this guy didn't know that too.
He claims that if Market-Ability was legit they would give him a refund. Yeah, and I wish frogs could fly myself.

Before I met Mike, I once bought $50,000 in air time on a major TV station and we had no sales from the commercial airings. They didn't refund any money either and that was a big three network affiliate. This guy should tell us all what media company he's talking about that does give refunds, or what trade shows, or what specific newspapers, or magazines. You have to Get Real in marketing just as in psychology.

I learned plenty about this industry from Mike Hughes and he could have also charged me a percentage of my first company too. My best advice to anyone, including us is judge for ourselves if Market-Ability tells us everything or not BEFORE we hire them again. I listened to them carefully, and they never promised me one single sale and they must have told me at least ten times that they could only guarantee one zero cost media joint venture and that everything else besides the media would cost me money; like my Merchant Account, and my website and my inbound telemarketing.

I also bought low cost remnant media through them and saved about 90% off the newspaper space. I don't even know why I'm stating this because it's all still right there in plain sight for you to see for yourself right on their website. Luckily I guess we already know many American's do not take responsibility for their own thoughts or we wouldn't have jobs.

I just re-checked with the BBB about Market-Ability and the Direct Marketers Association and Market-Ability still has a flawless record everywhere in the industry except with character because he wants a refund. I wish I could get a Mulligan on some of own product ideas too.

I'm not going to try to sell anyone else on Market-Ability because every experience depends on what you bring to it. Realistically though, anyone with even a high school education must know you can squawk until you drop dead asking your stock broker for a refund if your investment tanks.

People continue to invest in the stock market because that the nature of business. Don't bother asking your landlord for a refund if your shopping mall store fails.

And the difference in the Market-Ability programs is perfectly explained. You pay a higher 10% commission to Market-Ability if you pay them only $1,000 upfront or only a 2.5% commission if you pay $7,500 to absorb more of your marketing risk. That so simple I really wonder; should this guy even be in business at all if he couldn't figure that out on his own?

I say you consider the source, and I simply point out a few of Matt's choice and revealing quotes about: a booklet that look like it was make by kids, and they will produce me a commercial and the words he uses such as Remeber legg work any legit company would have no problem returing? your money. Probably Mike didn't even know what returing means, because I don't, unless he means returning. What buyer would invest in a product from an engineer, who can't communicate in the simplest English? I know for a fact that Mike tries to screen out the mere wanna' bees but nobody is perfect.

I suggest you write this guy at the address he gives in the posting and ask him for a dub of the audio tape Mike cautiously records with the permission of each client specifically to verify the disclosure of everything Market-Ability represents and even sends to all his clients to help them study the industry. The whole truth of this is on that specific audio tape. I'm sure if someone wants to call he'll tell you everything too.

If I remember now, is even called The Operating System or the Marketing Plan Verification or something that Mike Hughes personally holds with every single client for over an hour just to make sure they completely understand his program and everything he told them.

I will predict right now that this guy will not provide that audio tape of The Marketing Plan Verification tape he admits recording with Mike Hughes in his posting because that tape will disprove every single claim he's made knows that or he would have go for free telephone mediation. I mean really, come on, according to him this guy believes that even the SBC Yellow Pages is not legit in his slang because they wouldn't return his money either if no one ordered his product or service?

What this guy complains about as negative I experienced as positive. Most media companies truthfully wouldn't even bother asking you if you understood their contract. Even this website apparently did not explain to him upfront that he can never remove this complaint once its here? Why would any company offer a refund when the complaint will still remain here anyway and worse just might make them look guilty of something if they even paid a refund to quit wasting their time, which puts Market-Ability in a lose/lose dilemma and what good does doing that do for anybody?

Let's face it, in our own professional practices; you know we wouldn't give anyone a refund either for complaining online, simply on the principle that giving a refund would set an unrealistic expectation for any other disgruntled client to try the same dirty trick to get a full refund on our counseling services to them. We would need to charge our good clients more money than their fare share to make that up losses caused by deadbeats and that would not be fair to everyone involved. So I can understand why Mike has this policy in place.
Mike's right. This bitching is so easy to see right through that it will not hurt his business anyway plus it might actually help him screen out the people who can see that he's given them the tools they need right in their hands, but they just can't see them out of their own fear of failure.

The best way to settle this is stop wringing your hands and get down the hard work, and trial and error, of marketing, and networking, and advertising. The bottom line is put an ad up to see if the consumer even wants a particular product or not.

The other reason I cannot understand this posting is that I know Market-Ability offers FREE professional telephone mediation so if anybody had a legitimate complaint there is such an easy way to resolve it and get back to marketing. That is the way mature professionals conduct both business and marketing. If they did then blame yourself for not reaching a comprise solution. If they didn't, then blame them.

A telling question for Matt is this: you claim in your posting that the facilitator of this site would not remove your report then why would you be dumb enough to file it here in the first place when it only prevented you from getting any money back? If this site really wanted to help you as they claim then why wouldn't they remove your report to help you settle this? That doesn't make any reasonable sense to me. Instead, you blame Mike Hughes for backing out of the deal as you put it while you fully admitted already that you were the one who was wrong to even make those claims in the first place and couldn't do what you agreed to do remove your false claims. So when you failed to get your story removed and you're stuck with it now.

That is not the way the BBB works to help both sides. Do you believe you should be rewarded for misrepresenting the whole truth online? Come on. You yourself admit that you were either misrepresenting the facts when you first made the claims or you misrepresented them when you admitted they were wrong. Which story do you now expect anyone to believe from you, your first one or your second one? Should Mike have believed you, or not, when you admit you told him you completely understood his contract. Help the readers out here a little Matt, how should anyone know when you are misrepresenting yourself and when you aren't. Have you given that some thought about separating facts from emotions?

He doesn't tell us how the second wave of networking with buyers and media executives that Market-Ability guarantees if initial results are unsuccessful. Bottom line is that everybody successful has critics from The President of the United States to Donald Trump and even including this very site right online. I would probably advise Mike to take this matter to court to let a judge decide the truth of the matter.

My analysis is this: Anyone who watched The American Inventor TV show on ABC saw how angry engineers get and rant and rave when their products are rejected and become so emotional and angry on camera that it's considered entertainment watching them. I'm sure it hurts emotionally but what can anyone do for these people?

My hat is way off to all marketers, to Mike Hughes, who made money for me, and to Market-Ability, because no one knows better than a psychologist like me that dealing with human beings and their frail emotions is no easy task. I wouldn't want your job, Mike Hughes. Stay strong.

DRJ, Great Neck, Long Island, New York

Update on Michael Hughes and Marketability

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

I would like to let everyone know what has happened since I filed this report. After I posted my prior report about the "GROSS" Misrepresentation by Michael B. Hughes & Marketability, Inc I was contacted by Mr. Hughes through many emails. Mr. Hughes went on to say that this report "would not hurt" his business so he went on to ingnore my requests for a "full refund".

After a few months past Mr. Hughes called me and actually acted somewhat civil. I quote his request. Mike said- "Lets settle this like a couple of ole horse traders, Lets split the cost down the middle and both walk away". Mike said that I must fill in a rebuttal that HE or his attorney would write basically stating that I was wrong. Like a fool I agreed. Well after I told Mr. Hughes that the facilitater of this site would not remove my report Mr. Hughes backed out of the deal.

It would seem that if Marketability, Inc and Michael B. Hughes were a dignified and ligit company they would have given a refund and went about there business but as you will read furter they are far from it! Well, as I told Mr. Hughes I wouldnt lie about his business practices but only tell the truth. I dont believe in lying about what happend and will only tell you the truth. What happend next was only parr for someone of Mr. Hughes deceptive practices. Mr. Hughes sends me information in the mail pertaining to a criminal arrest that happend to the faciliater of this site that happened 30 years ago? I thought to myself, what does that have to do with how YOUR company ripped me off?

Mr. Hughes went on to say that he called the Sherriff and District attorney of my city and was going to sue me for extortion and some other fabricated stupid thing. My god this guy is such and idiot I couldnt even believe it. Mr. Hughes and his company Marketability, Inc misrepresented there services and I am out $7000 and he threatens to sue me?? Well I didnt respond and I then get a call from Mr. Hughes as he continues to threaten to sue me and tell me about all of his resourses.

I think that Mr. Hughes and Marketability, Inc have been getting away with this "GROSS MIS-REPRESENTATION" and make a very good living "selling the dream" but they dont like to be challenged as it threatens their lavish lifestyles. Although the word seems to be getting out about how they do business I have a feeling that it has only begun.. If anyone beleives that is OK to tell someone they have three "Zero" cost joint ventures to lure in a client and then after they recieve the money tell the client each "Zero" cost joint venture will cost a minimum of $995 on TOP of the $7000 you already gave them then go ahead a do business with them. The whole process is "MIS-REPRESENTATION" to the "10th" power. If your thinking of doing business with Mr. Hughes and Marketability be warned!

I wouldnt walk away, I would run. You know the facts and dont listen to Mr. Hughes and his three chins spewing "car salesman talk". Its a shame that people like this are allowed to do business in America but loop holes and attorneys keep these types out of jail which is were they belong. At this time I am out $7000 with only about $20 or worthless paperwork and two cassette tapes along with an idoit like Mr. Hughes sending me harrassing emails, mail, and phone calls. I hope to tell my story to a court room full of investigative reporters to give Mr. Hughes and Marketability Inc the press they deserve.

I have been working with companies that run expose's on companies like Marketability. And if anyone should be in jail it should be Mr. Hughes and his cronies that take hard earned money from people in a "Totally unethical way". PS> If anyone wants to see some xerox copies of some of the "junk" you get from Marketability send a Self addressed envelope to MPI, PO Box 1485, E. Lansing, MI 48823 and you can see for yourself what $7000 gets you. What a JOKE!