Complaint Review: Marketing Incentive, Inc

Marketing Incentive, Inc
401 brickell ave Miami, Florida United States of America

Marketing Incentive, Inc Carie Flores Do not do!! Miami, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Carie Flores

Received check in the mail. 1st thought was this was not ok and contacted the person and still said yes it was and for some reason I didn't do anything with it and was again contacted ask asked if I completed the assignment and told her no I didn't get around to do it.  Then when I had time I did cashed the check and only to find out it didn't cash.  So it was not real!  My first thought was not to do it and I do not know why I didn't go with that!

So the person will only respond to you once they get the information that the check was received and will not call bk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marketing-Incentive-Inc/Miami-Florida-33131/Marketing-Incentive-Inc-Carie-Flores-Do-not-do-Miami-Florida-1023818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marketing Incentive, Inc

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Carie Flores

AUTHOR: Bruce - (United States of America)

Yes I agree 100%! Dont let her get you to! Fortunatly for us our bank is working with us to pay them back!!! She needs to be stopped!