Complaint Review: Marketing Metrics Corporation

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: DaniB — Pewaukee Wisconsin
Marketing Metrics Corporation
N25 W27798 Prospect Avenue Pewaukee, Wisconsin USA

Marketing Metrics Corporation / Steven E. Condit Non-payment of Commissions owed. Had to file lawsuit against him which is still in progress. Pewaukee Wisconsin

*Author of original report: Complaint Resolved

*Author of original report: Complaint Resolved

I worked for Marketing Metrics Corporation (Steven E. Condit), August 22, 2013 until 1/2/14.  I sold my first products in December and based upon my employment agreement said commissions (just under $1900.00) were due and payable by 1/20/14.

On 1/2/14, I lost my job.  Walked away with a great reference but no job and no indication that I wouldn't be paid.  After the 20th I contacted him numerous times but he refused to reply.  So I called someone that he works with and then I got a reply which was that commissions are paid when he gets paid on contracts approved by the Thomasnet.com corporate office.  My contracts were both approved and I have the documenation  showing this.  I replied to him and said I was filing a complaint with the State of WI and he replied "did you tell them that I just gave you a week and a half off paid"?  The only reason I got that over Christmas is because he went to Mexico and closed the office.   So when I tried reaching him again the end of January he was not in the Bahamas.

According to his office manager, Tammy Sawyer, it's common for him to pay commissions months after they are earned.  But that is not what my employment agreement states.

Lawsuit filed and according to WI State Statues I can sue for double, and I did.

This complaint is filed to warn potential employees of what can happen when they work for him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marketing-Metrics-Corporation/Pewaukee-Wisconsin-53072/Marketing-Metrics-Corporation-Steven-E-Condit-Non-payment-of-Commissions-owed-Had-to-1127867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marketing Metrics Corporation

Complaint Resolved

AUTHOR: DaniB - ()

This complaint against Steven E. Condit, President of Marketing Metrics Corporation of Pewaukee has been resolved.  I was paid prior to the court date so case is being dismissed.

Complaint Resolved

AUTHOR: DaniB - ()

This complaint is resolved, I received my full commission.