• Report: #208531

Complaint Review: Marketing Systems, Savanh Marketing, Savanh Marketing Systems Inc, Cavalier Marketing,Cydcor, Savanh

• Submitted: Tue, August 29, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 29, 2006

• Reported By:TAMPA Florida
2002 N Lois Ave Suite 610 Tampa Bay, Florida U.S.A.

Marketing Systems, Savanh Marketing, Cavalier Marketing,Cydcor, multi-level marketing scheme, Ds-max , Pyramid scheme Tampa Bay Florida

Marketing systems, Savanh Marketing, Savanh Marketing systems, Cavalier Marketing is a cydcor company, Do not work for them.

I am sure you guys have heard of DS-max,, which is a well know Multi-level Marketing scheme, "a legal Pyramid" Well DS-max also goes by the name Cydcor, Innovage,and Granton Marketing. If you have not heard of Cydcor or DS-max go to **, and type it in.

This company ruins the lives of young grads like it is nothing.

I worked for this company for 3 months, "selling paperclips for a fortune 500 client" LOL

I was told I would recieve my training pay in which I never did. I also never recieved my last 2 weeks worth of paychecks. I was told the paperwork for the orders was not approved. The worst part about it was I had to go on these "road trips" In which I had to use my gas, and buy my own meals. When you are selling paperclips you cannot pay for the gas to drive 200 miles.

I was initially told that I would be in a management training program. Yea thats right ,, learn how to manage the deep debt you will go into because the territories are so far away you wont make as much selling paperclips as you will spend in gas and food.

No matter what you do,, do not work for Savanh Marketing, Marketing systems, marketing systems inc, cavalier marketing, If you see a cydcor sign in a marketing office Run!

Sys
TAMPA, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2006 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marketing-Systems-Savanh-Marketing-Savanh-Marketing-Systems-Inc-Cavalier-MarketingCydcor-Savanh/Tampa-Bay-Florida-33607/Marketing-Systems-Savanh-Marketing-Cavalier-MarketingCydcor-multi-level-marketing-sche-208531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marketing Systems, Savanh Marketing, Savanh Marketing Systems Inc, Cavalier Marketing,Cydcor, Savanh