Complaint Review: Marketing With Anik

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Serene — CAMMERAY Alabama
Marketing With Anik
Internet USA

Marketing With Anik I have paid in full and never received any of the said products Internet

I have purchased their Internet Marketing system online via Clickbank and paid in full and never received any of the said products. I have emailed Clickbank and got no reply. I still have the receipt from Clickbank to prove my purchase. This company does not have any contact information.

Till date, I couldn't get my money back or receive any of the products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marketing-With-Anik/internet/Marketing-With-Anik-I-have-paid-in-full-and-never-received-any-of-the-said-products-Inter-1065808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marketing With Anik