Complaint Review: Marketingsoftsolutions, Baku

• Updated: Tue, March 22, 2011

• Reported By: Babs — Seaford New York United States of America
Marketingsoftsolutions, Baku
Marketingsoftsolutions Internet United States of America

Marketingsoftsolutions, Baku Scammed into purchasing virtual virus software Baku, AZ, Internet

On March 1, 2011 my computer was taken over by Marketingsoftsolutions advising me virus and trojans were infecting my computer.  When trying to close the message my desk top showed large red letters saying the computer was infected.

I was directed to Marketingsoftsolutions web page asking if I wanted to purchase their product which would rid my computer of these dangers.  I took the lifetime package and lifetime support at a cost of $99.90.  Shortly afterwards a message was displayed stating 29 viruses were done away with.  I was not able to regain control of my computer.

I was never able to print the access code sheet as it disappeared on its own.  I never received an email stating my purchase of this service, nor did I find an icon or software on my computer.

My credit card statement did not include an 800 number or a web address to contact this company directly.  I will dispute this charge as nothing was received.  I resent being taken advantage like this, apparently the only malice item on my computer was Marketingsoftsolutions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2011 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marketingsoftsolutions-Baku/internet/Marketingsoftsolutions-Baku-Scammed-into-purchasing-virtual-virus-software-Baku-AZ-Int-708988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marketingsoftsolutions, Baku