Complaint Review: Marketxplorer

• Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: lbisca — Internet Other Venezuela
Marketxplorer
6 solomon st 42440 Natanya - Israel Internet United States of America

Marketxplorer John Smith, Alex Smith, Itskhak Harouni DO NOT PAY FOR YOUR JOB Internet

*Author of original report: Marketxplorer did a new one

On March 2010, I finished a translator job for Marketxplorer.com, the owner John Smith (his real name is Itskhak Harouni) never send me my payment and he never sent the payment despite the many emails and messages sent to him. In this way He refuses to pay me the invoice I have sent many times for work performed for him and I know that work was claimed by far. I've seen lately has been hiring people for oDesk. This person DOES NOT PAY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2010 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marketxplorer/internet/Marketxplorer-John-Smith-Alex-Smith-Itskhak-Harouni-DO-NOT-PAY-FOR-YOUR-JOB-Internet-673215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marketxplorer

Marketxplorer did a new one

AUTHOR: blisca - (Venezuela)

Mr. Itskhak Harouni, Marketxplorer's owner, contact me on June and pay me only part of the total amount that he owe me and tell me that this complains are affecting his bussiness and ask me delete all the complains. After a month, on July, he opened a dispute in paypal asking to send back the money saying that I did not do my job. I sent proof to paypal and they found that I was right.  He still owe me money and as you can see, he don't want to pay me.