Complaint Review: Marks Enterprise, Forex Enterprise

• Submitted: Thu, October 02, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:Frisco Texas
Marks Enterprise, Forex Enterprise
marksenterprise.com Torrance, California U.S.A.

Marks Enterprise, Forex Enterprise Home based business Torrance, California

*Consumer Suggestion: How I Got my Money Back from Newbies Cash Vault

I purchased Newbies cash vault through Nick Marks. He claims his system is fail proof. I have been trying for 30 days to get my money back. The transaction in processed through a company called SWREG. They say you have to email needcustomerservice.com which I have several times - opened up a ticket and still no response.- I also just noticed that they debited my acct again today. I will be fighting this with my bank as well. Dont get suckered into this scam. He has multiple products out there so make sure that you look at the bottom to see who it is coming from as he may disguise his name. His product came with a money back offer like they all do- So, we'll see.

I think his address is a fake as well because if you put it in there are multiple businesses at the address but his is not listed.

2390 crenshaw blvd #257, torrance, ca 90501, USA

Kristina
Frisco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marks-Enterprise-Forex-Enterprise/Torrance-California/Marks-Enterprise-Forex-Enterprise-Home-based-business-Torrance-California-377931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marks Enterprise, Forex Enterprise

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How I Got my Money Back from Newbies Cash Vault

AUTHOR: Netgirl - (Australia)

I too had problems when trying to get my money back as stated in the money back guarantee. I repeatedly took out tickets with the customer support website they gave me. I emailed the sales email address, contacted SWREG.

I eventually got a response when I emailed sales@marksenterprise.com and cc'd info@swreg.com and my money has now been refunded.

Good luck and I hope you manage to get your money back, im checking my credit card statements and so far no further charges have been made.

tended