Complaint Review: Marks Enterprise - Rapid Business Growth - Forex - Nick Marks

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:New Freedom Pennsylvania
Marks Enterprise - Rapid Business Growth - Forex - Nick Marks
2390 Crenshal Blvd #257 Torrance, California U.S.A.

MarksEnterprise - Rapid Business Growth - Forex - Nick Marks Charged my credit card for a recurring monthly subscription after I ordered a FREE DVD (S&H only) Torrance California

On 1-26-08, I ordered online the "free" Rapid Business Growth DVD with a charge for S&H ($7.95). I received this along with a copy of Rapid Business Growth Magazine.

On 2-25-08 I received an email from MarksEnterprises titled "Recurring Billing Notification . . ." and staing "As per your instruction, we have charged your credit card . . ." I was charged $47.95.

I wasn't expecting any further product and hadn't received anything additional at that point.

On 3-5-08, he sent an email apologizing about slowness in delivering the free DVDs. No mention was made of recurring mailings.

On 3-13-08 I received the second DVD and magazine that I was billed for on 2-25-08.

I sent MarksEnterprise an email letting them know that I want a refund for the 2-25-08 charge and that I do not want to receive any more. I let them know that I live on a fixed income and would never have knowlingly ordered a recurring product costing $48 a month.

If this goes smoothly, I will post a comment to that effect. If not, I will update the post with what transpired next.

Barb
New Freedom, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marks-Enterprise-Rapid-Business-Growth-Forex-Nick-Marks/Torrance-California-90501/MarksEnterprise-Rapid-Business-Growth-Forex-Nick-Marks-Charged-my-credit-card-for-a-318852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marks Enterprise - Rapid Business Growth - Forex - Nick Marks

convinced