Complaint Review: Marks Enterprise - Rapid Business Growth

• Submitted: Thu, March 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2008

• Reported By:ROBINA Other
Marks Enterprise - Rapid Business Growth
2390 Crenshaw Boulevard #257 Torrance, California U.S.A.

Marks Enterprise - Rapid Business Growth - Nick Marks Have unsubscribed from service and keep getting charged. Emails keep being returned Torrance California

I am writing this in frustration. I signed up for a $1.00 free trial of NICK MARKS Rapid Business Growth Magazine and DVD and cancelled it the day before the month was up. I got charged $39.95 plus $11.95 postage in January and tried to email the company to let them know I had been charged in error - My mail was returned saying their inbox was full so I tried the website and did actually get confirmation that my subscription had been cancelled.

I then got billed again in February and called them - I was bluntly told I had to contact my bank to organise a refund so I have lodged a dispute. This is now March and I have been billed yet again and all of my emails over the last two months still keep coming back. I tried to call them again today, 28th of March and got a support person on the phone and was cut off.

I am angry and frustrated and would like to warn other people not to deal with this company. They are impossible to email and their telephone support stinks - plus they keep on charging you. If you are considering signing up with them, my advice is DON'T

Carman
ROBINA
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2008 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marks-Enterprise-Rapid-Business-Growth/Torrance-California-90501/Marks-Enterprise-Rapid-Business-Growth-Nick-Marks-Have-unsubscribed-from-service-and-k-321799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marks Enterprise - Rapid Business Growth