Complaint Review: Marks Enterprise

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:Peaks Island Maine
Marks Enterprise
2390 Crenshaw Blvd #257 Torrance, California U.S.A.

Marks Enterprise Fraudulent unauthorized charges continue Torrance California

I ordered newbies cash in Sept, cancelled next day and requested refund. They told me OK, someone will contact in 48 hrs. No contact. Then I continued to try to get them on phone; only foreign-accent persons who did not actually work for Marks. Always told me reply in 48 hrs from "that department". Then another charge in October for same item. Bank says cannot dispute without cancellation number, so I"m had. This is a BAD scam, and they should be put out of business fast. I'm going to contact CA atty gen. to see if they can help, but I'm betting I'll never see my $60 again. BEWARE.

Floridabound
Peaks Island, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marks-Enterprise/Torrance-California-90501/Marks-Enterprise-Fraudulent-unauthorized-charges-continue-Torrance-California-387481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marks Enterprise