Complaint Review: Marks Enterprise

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:Malmo Other
Marks Enterprise
2390 Crenshaw Blvd. #257 Torrance, California U.S.A.

Nick Mark Enterprise Forrex Enterprise Nick Mark Enterprise Marks Enterprise Nick Marks Enterprise. This is a scam company. Never Never buy from this if you do not want to loose money Torrance California

I ordered the RBG DVD from Nick Marks/Forex Enterprise while I was purchasing Alex's 4TAM from Click Bank and this was one of the 'FREE bonus'/bogus deals mentioned. They charged me a shipping of $11.95 (international). The order no. 129817917 date being 11th June 2008.

Now suddenly again you charged me $51.90 without my consent absolutely when I do not know any heads or tails of your DVD or magazine etc. when it never came to me.

I raised a CRTICAL ticket to the mailed 'Support Desk' no. KSW-418707 on 4th July reporting about the non-receipt of the DVD etc. and also instructing not to bill me further but there was no response their side.

I called your customer service 3 times since last Thursday but everytime they take all the relevant details from me and say 'we are sending the details, someone will call you in 24 hours etc. etc.' but so far no far.

I stay out of USA and had to spend lot of money calling their bogus non existing customer service.

The numbers are 1-866-928-6085 & 1-866-885-8126

Now I have decided first to write to Click Bank to completely ban this scammer. Now we know that he has made a bid fortune scamming ordinary people like us.

NEVER NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SCAMMER YOU WILL BE LOST LIKE US.

Yahoo12
Malmo
Sweden

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2008 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marks-Enterprise/Torrance-California-90501/Nick-Mark-Enterprise-Forrex-Enterprise-Nick-Mark-Enterprise-Marks-Enterprise-Nick-Marks-En-351893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marks Enterprise