Complaint Review: Marks Enterprise

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:Bridgewater New Jersey
Marks Enterprise
2390 Crenshaw Blvd. #257 Torrance, California U.S.A.

Marks Enterprise-Penbrookproductions Nik Marks Robbing my Bebit Card Torrance California

Bridgewater, NJ

Nick Marks is not only a clown! After reading this report, you can make judgement for what he really is.

On July 11, 2008, Nick Marks started charging my debit card for his Rapid Business Growth magazine & DVD, and charged me again on August 10.

On September 1, 2008, I received for the first time his RBG mag & DVD (Summer Issue). On September, I emailed him requesting for his address so that I could return the mag & DVD, to which I got a reply that my "ticket has been received and a member of our staff will review it and reply accordingly".

It did not.

Having obtained his address from reading Ripoff Report, I was able to mail back the mag & DVD together with my letter requesting him to cancell the recurring transaction and give me refunds for the charges he made.

I did not received anymore his mag & DVD, but despite my repeated request, he keeps on charging me $47.90 monthly. As of this date, October 23, 2008, he has charged me 4 times already, or a total of $191.60.

I will help anybody who is planning to put Nick Marks in jail for being victimized.

To those who want to do business with him, beware!

He is a kind of a vampire that subsist not in feeding on our blood but on our money!

Lio
Bridgewater, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marks-Enterprise/Torrance-California/Marks-Enterprise-Penbrookproductions-Nik-Marks-Robbing-my-Bebit-Card-Torrance-California-1031485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marks Enterprise