Complaint Review: Marks Enterprise

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Marks Enterprise
marksenterprise.com Internet U.S.A.

Marks Enterprise No Response to Refund Request perfectmoneyformula.com Internet

In early January I signed up for a business opportunity through Marks Enterprise for a system called "Perfect Money Formula". After receiving their information I realized that this isn't what I was wanting to do so I immediately requested a refund from their online payment processor. I didn't hear anything from them for a week, so I contacted the business owner concerning this.

My first contact with them was done 2 weeks ago and I have yet to hear from them. The refund isn't for much money, but it is the principle of the matter. Their ad said that if I wasn't completely satisfied that I could request a refund and would receive it immediately without question for a period of 60 days. I requested my refund within 24 hours of purchasing their information.

Now two weeks later I have still not heard from anyone. Not the business or the payment processor, and I have contacted them both via email. The only response I have received is a confirmation email saying that the payment processor had received my request, but nothing more. The amount of the refund is only $17, but again it is the principle of the matter.

Jack
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marks-Enterprise/internet/Marks-Enterprise-No-Response-to-Refund-Request-perfectmoneyformulacom-Internet-418114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marks Enterprise