Complaint Review: Marks Enterprise.com

• Reported By:Narrabeen Other
Marks Enterprise.com
www.marksenterprise.com Internet U.S.A.

Marks Enterprise.com Update on previous Posting Torrance Internet

I wanted to send a quick update on my previous report. I still have received no words from Marks Enterprise despite emailing his orders email address which always bounces back and his sales address, but to no avail. I have taken the editors advice and contaced my bank and have had to put a stop on my card to ensure no more charges are taken from me by Marks Enterprise. I now am really inconvenienced as it will take 5-7 days for me to get a new card to use on my account and in that time, I have no access to my bank account unless I go to my bank.
I will continue to find ways of contacting Marks Enterprise so that I can get back the $57 (AUS $'s) that was taken from my account. If anyone is able to let me know of a contact detail for Marks Enterprise I would be very grateful

Also, thanks to the Editor for the great advice. It's put my mind to rest somewhat even though it is a big inconvenience.
Thanks!

Sabby
Narrabeen
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marks-Enterprisecom/internet/Marks-Enterprisecom-Update-on-previous-Posting-Torrance-Internet-312301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marks Enterprise.com