Complaint Review: Marks Spencer mystery shopper

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: shelly — Magnolia Delaware
Marks Spencer mystery shopper

Marks Spencer mystery shopper Vanessa Hartsfield 821 N. Constitution dr. Tucson. AZ 85748 Esmeralda Watson 12 cor quezon st. manilla philippines contacted me by email to be a mystery shopper and sent me a money order to cash at my bank and take 200$ for myself then wire the remainer of the money to the philppines Internet

I was contacted on line about becoming a "Mystry Shopper" was sent a fake postal money order was instructed to cash the money order worth 965.00. I was soposed to take 200.00 for myself then wire by western Union the remainer of the money to a person in the philippines. I didn't fall for it! I'm sure someone has. Its terrible and someone should do something!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marks-Spencer-mystery-shopper/internet/Marks-Spencer-mystery-shopper-Vanessa-Hartsfield-821-N-Constitution-dr-Tucson-AZ-85748-1042247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marks Spencer mystery shopper