Complaint Review: MarksEnterprise - Nick Marks

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:Antelope Oregon
MarksEnterprise - Nick Marks
2390 Crenshal Blvd #257 Torrance, California U.S.A.

MarksEnterprise - Nick Marks Rapid Business Growth (RBG) RipOff Torrance California

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 3:33 AM I ordered the FREE Rapid Business Growth DVD and was charged $7.95 for Shipping. I was told 7-10 Business days for Delivery in 2 different "Thank You" emails. Here it IS over 30 days and I still have not received the RBG DVD.

On 11 April - I submitted a Customer Service Ticket at Need Customer Service.com

RE: Ticket List MFZ-870403

Subject: Non Reciept of RBG DVD & Cancellation Request

Posted On: 11 Apr 2008 05:28 PM

The Ticket still remains Open and Unresolved. Matter of fact NO Response has been Made by Your Customer Service at all.

On 12 April - I received a reocurring Billing in the amount $47.90 against my Credit Card - at which time I updated the Support Ticket Requesting a Refund. Still No Response.

I therefore sent an email to: orders@marksenterprise.com, date Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 10:36 AM
Subject: Request Cancellation & Refund and received a Mailer-Deamon stating child status 100...The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder is full.

On 14 April - I sent another email and received same Mailer-Deamon.

Also I called sales at 1-866-928-6085 at 11:31 on Same date - 14 April 08 and Requested Cancellation & Refund.

As of this date 16 April at 2:44 PM I have not received the DVD nor any Products from MarksEnterprise nor any conformation that Reocurring Billing has been Cancelled and Refund is in the Process.

On 16 April at 10:05 AM - I submitted another Support Ticket EYE-504419 Priority: Critical Subject: Request Cancellation & Refund (5th Request) outlining all the actions that I have taken and stated above.

On 18 April 2008, I submitted a request to the Live Person Suupport - Requesting Action be taken on Support Ticket EYE-504419.

As of 21 April 2008, No Action has been taken and No Response other than an automated email to the Support Ticket EYE-504419 from noreply@needcustomerservice.com. Ticket Remains Open and Unresolved.

As of 21 April 2008, I still have never received the RBG DVD nor the FREE Rapid Business Growth DVD + Magazine + DVD Of The Month.

As far as I'm concerned Nick Marks & MarksEnterprise.com owes me $7.95 plus $47.90 and explaination/Conformation that I will not be billed again.

I highly Object to this kind of Customer Service and Totally in consistant with Internet Standards.

I will file a complaint if this is not resolved within the next 48 hours.

Totally Dissatisfied Customer!!!!!!

Amer-rician ambassador
Antelope, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MarksEnterprise-Nick-Marks/Torrance-California-90501/MarksEnterprise-Nick-Marks-Rapid-Business-Growth-RBG-RipOff-Torrance-California-327691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MarksEnterprise - Nick Marks