Complaint Review: MarksEnterprise - Nick Marks

• Submitted: Fri, March 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 06, 2009

• Reported By:Cedar Rapids Iowa
MarksEnterprise - Nick Marks
2390 Crenshaw Blvd #257 Torrance, California U.S.A.

MarksEnterprise - Nick Marks is a thief Torrance California

I purchased Nick Marks's Perfect Money Formula Jan. 4, of this year. As soon as I received it I was unable to pull up the information attached to his e-mail.

I e-mailed support and received no answer so I wanted to cancel. I called the 866 number to cancel Jan 5th. They said I would receive a confirmation e-mail in 24 to 48 hours. I received nothing. After the 8th call and talking to the supervisors 4 of those times they said they no longer represented Marks Enterprise. I have e-mailed Marks Enterprise at least a dozen times, with no answer.

I am out $114 and continue to e-mail.

SWREG is the company that was representing Nick Marks and Rapid Business Growth and when you call it still says Marks Enterprise and Rapid Business Growth so something is not right.

Please be very wary of dealing with Nick Marks

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MarksEnterprise-Nick-Marks/Torrance-California-90501/MarksEnterprise-Nick-Marks-is-a-thief-Torrance-California-431557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MarksEnterprise - Nick Marks