Complaint Review: Marksenterprise.com/ Or Www.rapidbusinessgrowth.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:belfast Other
Marksenterprise.com/ Or Www.rapidbusinessgrowth.com
www.marksenterprise.com , California U.S.A.

Marksenterprise.com/ Or Www.rapidbusinessgrowth.com Sent me a DVD and a Magazine ,which were to be on approval.Conned me to a recurring payment for $51 dollars Torrance I Think California

Mark sold me an 'on approval' dvd with a guarantee that if I was unhappy with the product he would not charge my card. He did and I keep getting my emails bounced back.
The content of the magazine was trite, and useless. It was a trap to get me to spend more and more money for inane information.

Thomas
belfast
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marksenterprisecom-Or-Wwwrapidbusinessgrowthcom/California/Marksenterprisecom-Or-Wwwrapidbusinessgrowthcom-Sent-me-a-DVD-and-a-Magazine-which-w-312195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marksenterprise.com/ Or Www.rapidbusinessgrowth.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC