Complaint Review: Markus Holland

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Michael J — ALEXANDRA Other New Zealand
Markus Holland
2 Rector Street, 21st floor, New York 10006 New York, New York United States of America

Markus Holland Richard Green Retired Company Director New York, New York

*Author of original report: Markus Holland, Richard Green & others

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: i know these people and their current location

I was cold called by Markus Holland regularly over several weeks with a view to investing in Gold Futures.  I initially purchase US$10000. and my options were purchased @ US$1580 per ounce.  Gold was racing up in price and I was persuaded to invest a further US$15000.  Markus Holland told me there had been an amalgamation with a new company Quantumcsld. He advised me I was very heavily in profit and pursueded me to put in a further US$16500.  Shortly after I was called by Richard Green who stated my investment of $10000 had done very well and would I be interested in making further investments.  I told him about Mr Markus Holland who he said he did not know so he said he would make enquiries about him and he would call me back which he did a few days later with a proposal. It  sounded unusual and so I asked him to send me an e-mail explaining the situation.  This he did and it mean't if I put in a further US$11500 i would then have a pool of US$535000 and I could draw down US$170000 and leave UsS$400000 for reinvestment in gold options.

It is now 10 weeks since I paid the additional and he phoned me every week for a while advising of slight procedural difficulties he was having meeting his commitment.  I then had a call from Roy Taylor who said he was an investigator with FinCEN who had Markus Holland in custody and had got my phone number and name from seized records at the time they captured Markus Holland and for a one off payment of US$2000 would be able to release my full US$575000.  I found it strange in some respects because he said he worked in US and his e-mail address was roy.taylor@thefincen.us whereas the email address for Fincen is Webmaster@Fincen.gov and also the banks he wants the money put into are in Asia.  I have fobbed him off by saying that NZ Government have rules that say payments to benificeries must be made in the country they live in.

I spoke with Roy Taylor less than 12 hours ago and he has now given me another Asian bak he wants the US$2000 paid into but of course no payment will be made because it still is not a US bank account.  I have kept FBI, FinCEN, and United States Securities Commission informed and just last night advised the that one e-mail address is issued to an Alex Willingham whose postal address is a PO Box No in Drum PA but a people search has him as living in Bronx New York and he is 53 years of age.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Markus-Holland/New-York-New-York-10006/Markus-Holland-Richard-Green-Retired-Company-Director-New-York-New-York-982249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Markus Holland

Markus Holland, Richard Green & others

AUTHOR: Michael J - ()

Please supply details of what you know.  Please use a new e-mail address set up especially for you to reply to.

It is michaelbennie43@gmail.com

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

i know these people and their current location

AUTHOR: whisle blower - ()

i would like to help you to give out information on their whereabouts

authorized