Complaint Review: Marlette Homes

• Submitted: Mon, August 19, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 19, 2002

• Reported By:Gap PA
Marlette Homes
3551 Lincoln Highway Paradise, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Marlette Homes ripoff false promises Paradise Pennsylvania

I have called the main office of Marlette Homes on numerous ocaasion over the past year on problems that are under warranty. I purchased my 16x80 trailer in April of 2001.

I have called for service work on this home since it was delivered. the speakers in the ceiling do not work. the pipes under my sink leaks, The shower stall in the master bedroom is not completely attached, my spare room door does not shut and latch,my dishwasher is not in even so that when you close it it does not seal correctly all the time, the corners of my siding do not meet in which the siding does not fit under them and the socket in my kitchen next to the stove sparks whenever you pull a plug out.

I have called and called the service department over these matters and all I ever hear is they are backed up and will give me a call to discuss the problems and set up a time to have these problems fixed.

I am still waiting. I need these items fixed. I have a warranty and by the time they get to it it will have expired

Gap, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2002 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marlette-Homes/Paradise-Pennsylvania/Marlette-Homes-ripoff-false-promises-Paradise-Pennsylvania-27318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marlette Homes