Complaint Review: Marlin Leasing

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 18, 2007

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Marlin Leasing
P O Box 637 Mount Laurel, New Jersey U.S.A.

We own several businesses and have had several leases over the years. Never in my life have I dealt with a leasing company that is as pushy and aggressive and STUPID as this one. There is no give and take, no customer service that works for the benefit of both of you. It's all for Marlin Leasing and nothing else. We signed up for camera security equipment that has never worked right. Then the seller of the equipment left town. We don't want the equipment anymore as there is no service, but Marlin Leasing says too bad, you are buying the equipment and you have to service it yourself. There are very few options for making payments on your binding lease contract (no credit cards), and if the mail is late, POP, you owe huge late fees. They also add in some kind of property taxes, which we've never had to pay anyone else before. When we first started the lease, they had our payments screwed up even though I wrote, emailed and faxed them numerous times to show them where they screwed up. They kept charging insurance feese. I faxed them all the info they needed. They kept telling me I was wrong. I finally reached my limit and yelled how stupid they were and slammed the phone down.. Totally pathetic and inept people. Next thing I know I get an email telling me they were sorry and I was right after all. DUH.
I can't wait to get out of this lease or finish it or whatever, but I will NEVER, EVER, EVER DEAl with this stupid leasing company AGAIN. BEWARE. DO NOT SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE unless you are absolutely certain you want this contract and what they have to offer, which isn't much. My equipment will be outdated before I even finished spending over $10,000 with them and when it's done it will be worthless.

Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marlin-Leasing/Mount-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/Marlin-Leasing-BEWARE-THE-TANGLED-WEB-WORST-LEASING-COMPANY-EVER-YOU-WILL-BE-BOUND-TI-275209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marlin Leasing