- Report: #1061643
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Marlin Leasing
Marlin Leasing300 Fellowship Road Mount Laurel, New Jersey USA
Marlin Leasing FEES, FEES, FEES Mount Laurel New Jersey
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Where do I start!
1) No matter how quick you pay your payments, most of the time you end up being late and you get an astronomical late fee added to your balance.
2) Customer service is rude and they all have attitude problems.
3) We have had over 15 leases with many different lease companies in the past 20 years which all have been dollar buy out leases. we have never had any lease company ask for the final ONE DOLLAR. it is basically a formality..
My lease with Marlin leasing was a five year Dollar Buy out lease. Last full payment was sent in March of 2012. Suddenly, in May of 2013 we receive a bill for approx. $160. we call in and we are told that the buy out was not paid. Therefore we have accrued a late fee.
After more than a year later they suddenly decided to charge us approx. $160.00 as a late fee because the final ONE DOLLAR was not paid. We never received a bill for the final ONE DOLLAR buy out either. when we called in we were told that's how it is and we need to pay the late fee.
4) The original lease broker who wrote the contract over 6 years ago will no longer deal with them either.
5) We receive multiple automated calls every day from Marlin Leasing claiming that we have a past due balance. Our phones are being answered by our customer service personnel and this tactic makes management look bad to our employees.
We have since restricted and blocked their number so it will not ring through.
They also have a the worst reputation on the internet.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marlin-Leasing/Mount-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/Marlin-Leasing-FEES-FEES-FEES-Mount-Laurel-New-Jersey-1061643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.