Complaint Review: Marlo Furniture

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2007

• Reported By:Arlington Virginia
Marlo Furniture
650 General Washington Drive Alexandria, Virginia U.S.A.

Marlo Furniture, Marlo sold me defective furniture and didn't honor service/repair agreement.Alexandria Virginia

My family and friends have for years expressed the great customer service and quality of the Marlo Furniture. Based on this feedback, I decided to purchase my sofa from Marlo. On July 13, 2006 with good faith, I purchased a sofa and ottoman from the Alexandria location of Marlo Furniture. When I purchased the sofa, I also asked for the furniture coverage. The salesperson, Mohammed had assured me that I had purchased the coverage for the sofa and ottoman. The salesperson told me that I would get the coverage information with the sofa upon delivery and gave me a 1-800 number to call for more info.

Several months, early in September, the sofa began to sink. I called the 1-800 number Mohammed had given me. I also called the Marlo store at the Alexandria location on several occasions, asked for the Mohammed, the salesperson or manager. To no avail, my calls were never returned or I was placed on hold for 30 minutes. I sought to speak with someone in customer service and only got voicemail. No one ever returned my call or follow-up with me regarding the issue.

This has been frustrating and horrible.

Buyer2007
Arlington, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marlo-Furniture/-Alexandria-Virginia/Marlo-Furniture-Marlo-sold-me-defective-furniture-and-didnt-honor-servicerepair-agreeme-274174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marlo Furniture