Complaint Review: Marlo Furniture

• Submitted: Thu, January 01, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 01, 2009

• Reported By:Accokeek Maryland
Marlo Furniture
5650 General Washington Drive Alexandria, Virginia U.S.A.

Marlo Furniture Sold me merchandise that is no longer in stock and will not give me a replacement Alexandria Virginia

I purchased A King Bedroom set at a cost of $3928.35 5 Year Warranty at 209.99. Upon the day of delivery, received a call from the delivery guy that the King Headboard, king Footboard, and King Rails were damaged and would not be delivered. I was also informed by the delivery guy that the furniture that I had order was a status 2,meaning the furniture had been discontinued. I called the sales person whom I consider now is a "scammer", his name is Gus do not know his last name but his extension is 3171. He advised me that he would speak to the manager and see if I could get the floor model at a discount which was in good condition. I have been trying to contact Gus the manager for the last seven (7) days and no one is responding to my call.

I also purchased a Reclining sofa, Reclining Loveseat, Rocker Recliner Lift Top Cocktail table with the 5 year warranty which I'm finding out now is a ripoff . The delivery guy again advised me that the reclining sofa and the rocker recliner was damaged and would not be delivered along with the rest of the set. The rocker recliner and the cocktail table was delivered. When my husband attempted to put the cocktail table together that it is cracked, the rocker recliner is lop sided. I called the number for repair and was told that I would be contacted within 72 hours. I have not heard from anyone.

MARLO FURNITURE IS A BIS RIPOFF!!! I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER PIECE OF FURNITURE FROM MARLO FURNITURE.

I AM FURIOUS RIGHT NOW. GUS HAS RECEIVED HIS COMMISSION AND WILL NOT RETURN ANY 0F MY CALLS.

Helen
Accokeek, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2009 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marlo-Furniture/Alexandria-Virginia-22312/Marlo-Furniture-Sold-me-merchandise-that-is-no-longer-in-stock-and-will-not-give-me-a-rep-406910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marlo Furniture