Complaint Review: Marlo Furniture

• Updated: Mon, December 12, 2011

• Reported By: Lynda — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
Marlo Furniture
3300 Marlo Lane Forestville, Maryland United States of America

Marlo Furniture Cheated me out of $100.00 and delivered damaged furniture Forestville, Maryland

Marlo Furniture had first lied about delivery date which cause me to have to wait an extra week and half to receive furniture. One of my dresser draw has a big gash (hole) in the back I did not notice until the delivery people had left my home. I was informed that I had a credit of $100.00 and would receive it in a week along with a receipt of final payment since payment was made by phone with my bank card, to this day I never received a final receipt and after a week or so of waiting on the check I recently called and was informed that I had owed Marlo the $100.00 and instead of asking me for it they took it from the deduction. Everyone knows that Marlo would not have given me or anyone their furniture without receiving all of their money unless one is using their store credit card which I don't own therefore how could I had received my furniture without fulling paying and then you later tell me my credit is now a debit back to the store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marlo-Furniture/Forestville-Maryland-20747/Marlo-Furniture-Cheated-me-out-of-10000-and-delivered-damaged-furniture-Forestville-Ma-808228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marlo Furniture