Complaint Review: Marlo Furniture

• Updated: Wed, December 22, 2004

• Reported By:Fort Washington Maryland
Marlo Furniture
Forestville, Maryland U.S.A.

Marlo Furniture RIPOFF HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE had to put furniture together myself when I was told that the delivery guys assembled it for me Forestville Maryland

Marlo Furniture is the WORST furniture business i've ever purchased from. First of all, when I purchased my 5 piece kitchen set, I was told that the delivery guys would assemble it for me... well they did not. Secondly, after attempting to call customer service only to be transferred back and forth until i was ultimately disconnected, i had to put the furniture together myself. I then spoke to a Paul Burroughs who told me that he apologized for the problem and I should expect something in the mail from Marlo for my inconvenience.... Well I never received it... I only got advertisements in the mail of upcoming sales that Marlo was having. Finally after only having the set for only two months two wheels broke off of the chairs. I have since then written the better business bureau as well as the manager's boss, but of course i got no response.

Tiffany
Fort Washington, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2004 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marlo-Furniture/Forestville-Maryland/Marlo-Furniture-RIPOFF-HORRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-had-to-put-furniture-together-myself-when-124010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marlo Furniture