Complaint Review: Marlo furniture, laurel

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Saidat — laurel Maryland United States of America
Marlo furniture, laurel
laurel marlo furniture laurel, Maryland United States of America

Marlo furniture, laurel refuse to repair my furniture which ws rip due to dr mistake, and i hav 5yr insurance, andd chair its nt up to a year, ds chair is meant to be 100% leather laurel, Maryland

I bought chairs at marlo furniture laurel last year and after few month i discover a rip or tear in d middle of the chair, where dey sew d leather, ds is a leather chair that is meant to be 100% leather i went back to there store and i ws told dey cant do anyting bcos another company hav taking over d pple we bought the chair frm, i really dnt get that, so d lady gav me a cust service nos to cal, and ds cust servise also told me to call d issurance company bcos we 5yrs issurance on d chair, i calld dem too bt d cust servise lady told me dey re nt responsible for d reapir too, for years i hav been buyin cheap leathr chair bt i discover its a waste of mony bcos it doent last it crack  and last year  i decided to sav mony and den go to a big company to get a 100% chair, dt ws y i went to marlo bt to my surprise dey are treating me like ds, i paid 5yrs issurance and yet i stil dnt get solution to my problem, i think this is a cheating and stealing by trick, i paid so much for ds chair bt i still dnt get d servise that i wanted. [continued below]....
..... this is unfair to me and a big surprise that im treated ds way by a so call big company.

my name is

contee rd Laurel, Md 20708

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marlo-furniture-laurel/laurel-Maryland-20708/Marlo-furniture-laurel-refuse-to-repair-my-furniture-which-ws-rip-due-to-dr-mistake-and-1007167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marlo furniture, laurel