flight

• Reported By: dayba004 — miami Florida United States of America
Maroone Chevrolet
4181 Southwest 8th Street miami, Florida United States of America

Maroone Chevrolet SOLD ME A CAR THAT WAS NOT READY TO BE SOLD miami, Florida

I bought my car about 2 months ago or less and it's been giving me trouble since I first bought it. I had to go the the service department twice and both times they kept my car for more than a week and still haven't fixed the car. I no longer want it because I'm afraid to drive the car and they wont switch the car or take it back. If I do switch it they want to charge me a great amount that I'm not willing to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maroone-Chevrolet/miami-Florida-33134/Maroone-Chevrolet-SOLD-ME-A-CAR-THAT-WAS-NOT-READY-TO-BE-SOLD-miami-Florida-960455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maroone Chevrolet