Complaint Review: Marquee listings2

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: Stacie — Lyndhurst Ohio
Marquee listings2
, Select State/Province USA

Marquee listings 29prime Rip off, cheat , 300.00 paid no results, faulty customer service, lemmings covered themselves, no communication Irvine California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: CALL ASHKAN 949-285-1836 FOR REFUND

Marquee listings 29 prime. starts with lie, We have a few slots open. for only the best...Hurry or opportunity will pass. beware once they read you their terms there is no turning back. I was told to await postcard for confirmation. none came.Confirmation email gave me company contact, urls that went to errors. I was told I would be contacted and interviewed about our business. Never happened. never got any info on all "the work" they said they did. I never was told that I would have to cancel my card .I was toldI I was paying for one month not recurring payments.. I wanted my money back from day one. Even had a salesman from 29 prime call and try to sell me their packages again. When I was told I wouldn't be getting a refund. Because all this work was done for me. The managers decided that they didn't need to talk to me. save yourself a lot of money and stress and hang up on anyone from marquee listings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marquee-listings2/Select-StateProvince/Marquee-listings-29prime-Rip-off-cheat-30000-paid-no-results-faulty-customer-service-1085042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marquee listings2

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

CALL ASHKAN 949-285-1836 FOR REFUND

AUTHOR: EDWARD MORGAN - ()

CALL FOR 29PRIME REFUNDS  CALL ASHKAN  PH949-285-1836