Complaint Review: Marquis Dental Spa

• Updated: Fri, September 23, 2011

• Reported By: ScamAlerter — anywhere New York United States of America
Marquis Dental Spa
286 Madison Ave Internet United States of America

Marquis Dental Spa Marquis Dental Spa Scam? Things you should know! Internet, Internet

After seeing an ad on Facebook for teeth whitening, I decided to click it to find out more about the offer. I was very cautious due to the low price, almost unbelievable for laser teeth whitening.

I called the number provided, was asked several questions by a very friendly staff member and booked my appointment.

1 week later I went to my appointment. The Dentist office was very clean, nicely decorated. I have to say I am very pleased with the results of my procedure! I have received several compliments on my smile. I really feel better about myself. This is a good deal, and it is legit. These are good people. I have told all my family and friends about them. Not all deals are too good to be true, this deal has really good value!

By the way, it looks like I am not alone:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marquis-Dental-Spa/internet/Marquis-Dental-Spa-Marquis-Dental-Spa-Scam-Things-you-should-know-Internet-Internet-780309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marquis Dental Spa