• Report: #932052

Marquis Fulfillment Agency LLC
PO Box 2243 Buford, Georgia United States of America

Marquis Fulfillment Agency LLC Magazine Fundraiser Scam Buford, Georgia

*General Comment: I need HELP

Same story as everyone else on here. A young man selling magazines door-to-door to help raise money for a school trip to London. Plus, the magazines we buy will be sent to the troops! It's a win-win he says. He was very personable, had quick answers, and barely let me get a word in. Said he had gone to several neighbors and they all very generously helped him out. Most people are buying 2 magazines for the males and 2 for the females he said. I NEVER buy anything from people selling door-to-door, let alone open the door to people, but I did this time. And after he left and I looked at the receipt, I see that he wrote magazines that I didn't even choose, and that were obviously more expensive, plus he came up with a total amount that made no sense at all.

I am sending out a cancellation notice today (as the back of the receipt says is allowed) and will also stop my checks just to be on the safe side. I can't believe I fell for this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marquis-Fulfillment-Agency-LLC/Buford-Georgia-30515/Marquis-Fulfillment-Agency-LLC-Magazine-Fundraiser-Scam-Buford-Georgia-932052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marquis Fulfillment Agency LLC

#1 General Comment

I need HELP

AUTHOR: Katt - (United States of America)

I am in the exact same situation as you were in but the thing is he didn't even leave me a receipt. I am a broke college kid who really needs to cancel those magazines, could you please give me the number you called so that I can cancel mine as well. My email is (((redacted))).  Thank you so much.