Complaint Review: Marquis Fulfillment Agency LLC

• Updated: Tue, June 12, 2012

• Reported By: Elisa — Kent Washington United States of America
Marquis Fulfillment Agency LLC
P.O. Box 2243 Buford, Georgia United States of America

Marquis Fulfillment Agency LLC Titanium Sales, Inc I was Ripped Off $51.00 to a door to door young adult claiming to be a University of Washington student selling magazines to subsidize a school trip. Buford, Georgia

A young adult male came to our house on a Wednesday claiming to be a University of Washington Student who was selling magazines to help pay for a class trip to play sports. I thought the prices of the magazines were expensive but at the time I figured it was a donation to help the young man who said he was almost at his max points accumulation and only needed to make a few more sales. Now kicking myself, It has been a month now and I got the bright idea to google the company name and found it to be all over the Rippoff Reports all over the nation. My check is cashed and I am out $51.00. I asked a lot of questions and the guy had quick answers and very convincing. Unfortunately I will never trust door to door sales again and I will google first. Hindsight I would love to of asked the name of the company and had him wait at the door as I checked them out on the computer. I would probably of not had him standing at my door by the time I got back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marquis-Fulfillment-Agency-LLC/Buford-Georgia-30515/Marquis-Fulfillment-Agency-LLC-Titanium-Sales-Inc-I-was-Ripped-Off-5100-to-a-door-to-do-896337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marquis Fulfillment Agency LLC