Complaint Review: Marquis Properties LLC

• Updated: Thu, March 15, 2012

• Reported By: Phyllis — Dallas Texas USA
Marquis Properties LLC
3000 N University Avenue #100 Provo, Utah United States of America

Marquis Properties LLC Chad Deucher, President & CEO Fraudulent/Deceptive Practices Provo, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Current news on owner

*Author of original report: Update ** Marquis Properties LLC

Marquis Properties sold me two properties and promised timely closing within 30 days.  I sent full payment, but they kept delaying the closing.

Later found out they could not deliver a clean deed for these properties.  I requested a full refund.  Chad Deucher, President and CEO, promised to refund my money.  However, Chad seems incapable of telling the truth or keeping his word.  He claimed that he would sell properties and refund my money.  He has done nothing.

When I call periodically to check status of my refund, Chad doesn't answer or return my return my calls.

This was a fraudulent transaction because they took my money and knew they couldn't complete the sale.  I know I will have to sue to get my money.

Anyone else looking to buy investment property, please look elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marquis-Properties-LLC/Provo-Utah-84604/Marquis-Properties-LLC-Chad-Deucher-President-CEO-FraudulentDeceptive-Practices-Provo-854615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marquis Properties LLC

Current news on owner

AUTHOR: livinglegend - (USA)

The owner of this business is being investigated by the SEC with crimiminal charges following.

ksl.com/?sid=38381479&nid=148&fm=most_popular&s_cid=popular-7

Update ** Marquis Properties LLC

AUTHOR: Phyllis - ()

As a follow-up to my previous post regarding Marquis Properties LLC, I want to give an uppdate.  Marquis Properties LLC and Chad Deucher did issue a refund.  This matter has been resolved.