• Report: #920232

• Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Sadie — Rochester Hills Michigan United States of America
Marquis fullfillment agency
P.O. Box 2243 Buford, Michigan United States of America

Marquis fullfillment agency Allied group Was scammed into buying magazines for the troops. Don't fall for it. Buford, Michigan

I was scammed by a young man that was selling magazines to pay for his trip to Paris for culinary school at Schoolcraft college. He really put the charm on and was really energetic and very friendly with my dogs. He said that my neighbor bought a magazine and that he should come to me because I am nice and will buy one. He told me that his grandparents live in the neighborhood and that they will be paying for half the trip and that he has to raise the other half. He was really charming, especially when he said he would come back and cook for us before his his trip. I asked he several times where his grandparents live and of course gave me some random house on the next block. I feel sompissed off and stupid I fell for this scam. I am out the money since the check was already cashed. What he did to sell the magazines is to say that the magazines that I buy will be sent over to the troops. I have left several messages with the customer service department of marquis fullfillment in Buford, Georgia, but of course they never called back. There should have been a red flag when he said that he would bring a form for tax purposes the next day and there has never been one. I will never buy from someone from the door. I also contacted Schoolcraft culinary department and they said that they don't have any students going to Paris and also don't have students selling magazines. Don't ever buy from someone going door to door. I usually do not do this, but was scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marquis-fullfillment-agency/Buford-Michigan-30515/Marquis-fullfillment-agency-Allied-group-Was-scammed-into-buying-magazines-for-the-troops-920232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marquis fullfillment agency