Complaint Review: Mars Distributing Gold, Diamonds & Moissanite Aka

• Submitted: Fri, February 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, February 02, 2007

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Mars Distributing Gold, Diamonds & Moissanite Aka
19035 W Bluemound Rd Brookfield, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Mars Distributing Gold, Diamonds & Moissanite ,"Mars Gold" Dishonest "pawn" shop, RUDE and tells you resale items are junk Brookfield Wisconsin

The Mars Gold Distributing (Mars Gold) "jewelry store" or "pawn shop" or whatever you want to call them are terrible crooks and extremely nasty to customers.

I had walked in there one day after a very short engagement wanting to sell my engagement ring which my fiance told me I could sell or do what I want with it. He told me he purchased the ring for over $350+ (didn't get an exact price but it was over that amount).

I walked up to the "resale" window where they purchase your used rings and jewelry and whatnot and I could tell right away the guy didn't want to be "bothered" even talking to me! He was a complete jerk and took one look at it and said "I'll give you $10 for it" I looked at him truely insulted and he said "Oh this is junk, it's only worth the scrap metal for melting it down". What a crock of s**t! He obviously thought I was born yesterday and wanted to rip me off big time!

I noticed they also had consignment areas but he never even offered for me to put my item up on consignment.. not that I wanted to after being treated so rudely and nastily. I even talked to another employee at the place and asked what the hell was that guys problem!? The employee told me flat out that he always acts like an a***e. I find that quite funny that the employees even admit the guy is a scumbag.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2007 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mars-Distributing-Gold-Diamonds-Moissanite-Aka/Brookfield-Wisconsin-53045/Mars-Distributing-Gold-Diamonds-Moissanite-Mars-Gold-Dishonest-pawn-shop-RUDE-and-234179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mars Distributing Gold, Diamonds & Moissanite Aka