Complaint Review: Marsha Goodman

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: Jessa — hidalgo Ohio
Marsha Goodman
Nehru Place 7th Floor Eros Corporate Tower India , Select State/Province USA

Marsha Goodman Marsahafastloan he scam me of over $2,100 USD, promising me Loan of $300,000 USD from thier company, did not complete his promised we have contract to backed up my complaint. New Delhi India

*Consumer Comment: This is a VERY common scam and your money is GONE...

I applied for business loan from marha goodman private loan company on aug.16,2013 we have made a contract

signed by him with 6others in their company and me, i paid all necessary transfer fee,he told me that is the only

fee needed to be able to trnasfer the loan bank-to bank tansfer,i paid $600 usd, thru western union,

then she ask me again to pay $1,500 usd money gram/western union for anti-terorist clearance needed by bank before any transfer of said funds to my account.

they gave me promissory/clearance note from reserve bank of india that they will transfer the said amountonce i remit the $1,500 usd,  total amount i sent to the $2,100 and still ., they did not transfer the amount to my bank. they keep on telling me to trust them, for they know what they are doing.

then marsha goodman told me to pay again $1,000usd for something else., this people never stop

asking for money ,but i never get the loan they promised.

i want my money back. please help me so they will not scam other people too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marsha-Goodman/Select-StateProvince/Marsha-Goodman-Marsahafastloan-he-scam-me-of-over-2100-USD-promising-me-Loan-of-3000-1085585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marsha Goodman

This is a VERY common scam and your money is GONE...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

The method used to send money, makes it untraceable.

It is illegal to ask upfront money for a loan and is the first sign of a scam.  The procedure, as you noted, is to keep asking for more money for various, nefarious reasons.

Hope you've learned a very painful lesson from all this.