Complaint Review: Marshall Wayne Donnerbauer

• Reported By: Bcoulal — Van Buren Arkansas
Marshall Wayne Donnerbauer
Internet USA

Marshall Wayne Donnerbauer Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Internet

I stumbled upon investindinar.com/ in 2009 and saw potential in the Iraqi Dinar investment because the Kuwaiti dinar sky rocketed after the war and I was hoping the same would happen with the Iraqi Dinar. I changed my mind and requested a refund, a withdrawal. Unexpectedly thinking this was a legitimate and honest business person, come to find out I was given the runaround. I was met with excuses and delays to refund my $890 I bank wired to him, in which I have received not one cent back. I have email records as for the an attempt to collect what is owed to me. It's now 2014, five years later and I haven't received an email or any money back. This investment scam was apparent when I realized he was ignoring my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marshall-Wayne-Donnerbauer/internet/Marshall-Wayne-Donnerbauer-Iraqi-Dinar-Investment-Scam-Internet-1136573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marshall Wayne Donnerbauer