Complaint Review: Marten Transport, Ltd.

• Submitted: Mon, May 10, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 10, 2010

• Reported By: Marvin — Premier West Virginia USA
Marten Transport, Ltd.
129 Marten St Mondovi, Wisconsin United States of America

Marten Transport, Ltd. pays towing company to tear up the roof on trailer and I get fired. Mondovi Wisconsin

I had been working for this company for about 8mths.I always parked my trailer in the same spot everytime I went home and I never had not one problem,but this last time was different for some reason,this time I was breaking company policy,so Im going home for my time off after being out for 28 days,parked my trailer in the same place I had been parking it for last 8mths and for some odd reason they decide to have it towed,dispatcher calls me and starts asking me where is my trailer and I tell him where it was and he say no its not,so I go up there and its gone,so I call them back and dispatcher is laughing like its a big joke.Well he tells me they towed it cause I left it in a unsafe place and tells me where to go get it.I go to get it and when I hooked up to it I saw tin sticking up on top of the roof,I call marten right then and tell them the trailer is messed up,to make a long story short,the tow company denies that they did it and I get the blame,not only did I have to pay the tow bill, I also get fired and they put on my dac report that I hit a overhead object,needless to say Im having a lot of trouble getting a job because of what they did to me.Please beware of the companies you choose to work for,do some research or youll end up being like a lot of us, jobless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2010 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marten-Transport-Ltd/Mondovi-Wisconsin-54755/Marten-Transport-Ltd-pays-towing-company-to-tear-up-the-roof-on-trailer-and-I-get-fired-601715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marten Transport, Ltd.