satisfaction

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Mr. Magic — Grand Blanc Michigan United States of America
Marten Transport
129 Marten St. Mondovi, Wisconsin United States of America

Marten Transport Lied to me, Ripped off My Pay, 1-Year of Communikty Service On Me!! Mondovi, Wisconsin

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Randy Marten is NOT a good person

I Sensed That Something Was Wrong With My Truck.   To Be More Specific, Something was wrong with my brakes.   Thus, I was driving slowly, when my truck spun out of control and starting going backward.   My speed  was only around 50.   I spent 1 month with my truck in a repair shop in Ohio, and I resided in Michigan.   I spent the month checking on my truck, traveling to Ohio on my own, and eventually turned the truck back in Wi.    They did a quick assessment blame everything on me, saying that I probably panicked.   I told him it wasn't even possible , since I was Ex- Air force
Maintenance Specialist, having made Sgt. inside of 18 months, and placed over 5o men my first week of service.  Next, I had several awards as a highly decorated fire-fighter in my state, including an 18 month old child I rescued without any gear, and ended up in the hospital for a week, getting all the glass out of me.   They fired me, told my $1200, and tried to put me on the bus.   That's when I went off!!   and the Police had to be called.   I get robbed, and I have to do the time of
one year in my home state of Michigan, without pay!    Oh, Mr. Marten told me that he had over 400 drivers with the same problem from the trucks.  Showed me the stack of terminated drivers on his desk.   My guess, cheaper to get rid of driver, and steal from them, than fix the tractors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marten-Transport/Mondovi-Wisconsin-/Marten-Transport-Lied-to-me-Ripped-off-My-Pay-1-Year-of-Communikty-Service-On-Me-Mond-983370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marten Transport

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Randy Marten is NOT a good person

AUTHOR: David - ()

I agree with you. As for Randy Marten and his company, they are clueless, fire happy and feel they are always in the right, even when they are in the wrong. I would file a complaint with OSHA at the very least.