Complaint Review: Marten

• Updated: Thu, December 22, 2011

• Reported By: mad Jack — shakopee Minnesota United States of America
Marten
1219 Marten Mondovi, Wisconsin United States of America

Marten They Released me after 6 months of working for them for some miss happs that happened wich were out of my hand. the truck I was driving had a bad tranny in it they knew about it but refussed to get me Mondovi , Wisconsin

I was released from Marten Transport after 3 incidents that were totoally out of my hands. and know they are using that to keep me from geting a job in my feild, the truck I was driving had a bad tranny in it, and would act up and had a lot of slop in it, they refussed to put me into a diff truck as I requested many times do to the tranny so after the small incedents happend they let me go clamimg that they were aviodabel, wich they would of been if it wasn't for the tranny in the truck was working propberly, and they would force dispatch you even thow there wasn't no force dispatch according to them, and as far as being a reginal driver for them, well that was out the window the frist tiem out, they ran me from pa all the way down to laredo TX. AND i WAS TO BE MIDWEST REGINAL. THEY ARE A COMPLETT RIP OFF AND SPEAK UNTRUTHS JUST TO GET YOU IN TO THE FRONT DOOR.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2011 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marten/Mondovi-Wisconsin-54755/Marten-They-Released-me-after-6-months-of-working-for-them-for-some-miss-happs-that-happe-812998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marten