Complaint Review: Martha hall

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Derrick — Statesboro Georgia United States of America
Martha hall
32 E main street statesboro GA 2036 Ga highway 21 S. Springfield GA, Georgia United States of America

Martha hall Hall and Kirkland Corrupt and unethical attorney 2036 Ga highway 21 S. Springfield , Georgia

*Consumer Comment: She is known for this

I hired Martha hall to handle my divorce in jan 2012. I paid her $3400.00 up front to handle a pto, and divorce. I have been to court 6 times and nothing has been handled or resolved. It is now dec 2012 and the pto is still in place and my divorce is not final. The last time I went to court July 2012, we did not talk to the judge, or plead the reasons for why the divorce should be final, but many times my lawyer, my wife's lawyer and my wife left the court room to talk while I stayed in the court room. My lawyer would come back in and ask me questions then go back out to talk to opposing counsle. One question was about child support, which my lawyer asked me if I could afford a certain amount. I asked my lawyer if she understands that I pay child support from my first marriage, my lawyer stated that if she factored in the amount that I pay from my first marriage that the amount my second wife wanted would go up. My current wife has accused me of physical abuse of our children, but does not want DFAC to be involved. There is no case with DFAC against me and I have not been arrested or questioned by any law enforcement officers. My wife tried to bring a case of abuse against our sons per k teacher, which gbi dropped because they found no signs of abuse. My wife would take pictures of our children every time they got hurt and would claim someone was abusing them. I have asked Martha many time for copies of my case, which she will not give me. My wife now wants me to sign over my parental rights which my lawyer agrees with. My lawyer advised me to stop paying child support and to stop calling my children which I have not seen since dec 2012. My point is is that I have been accused of a crime that has yet to be investigated, and I believe my rights as a father has been violated. Martha hall should be disbarred and not allowed to practice law ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martha-hall/2036-Ga-highway-21-S-Springfield-GA-Georgia-/Martha-hall-Hall-and-Kirkland-Corrupt-and-unethical-attorney-2036-Ga-highway-21-S-Sprin-983540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martha hall

She is known for this

AUTHOR: David - ()

Martha is known for her lousy legal representation. She knows the family courts in the Ogechee Circuit are biased against fathers, but she takes your retainer anyway even though she knows you cannot win.

Do NOT sign over your rights as a father. Hire a new attorney if you can and report Martha to the State Bar for investigation.