Complaint Review: Martin A. Beinstock, City Marshal

• Submitted: Sun, July 22, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, August 12, 2007

• Reported By:Rochdale Village New York
Martin A. Beinstock, City Marshal
36-35 Bell Boulevard Bayside, New York U.S.A.

Martin A. Beinstock, City MarshMartin A. Beinstock, City Marshal My paycheck is being garnished by a creditor I have never heard of Bayside New York

*Author of original report: THERE IS HOPE...

I received a garnishment letter from my place of employment from Martin A. Beinstock, City Marshal. I have never heard of any claims from anyone prior to receiving this letter. I believe it may be a result of identity fraud, but I was never contacted, or served any documents from anyone aside from the papers mailed to me from my employer.

Monique
Rochdale Village, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2007 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martin-A-Beinstock-City-Marshal/Bayside-New-York-11361/Martin-A-Beinstock-City-MarshMartin-A-Beinstock-City-Marshal-My-paycheck-is-being-garn-262491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martin A. Beinstock, City Marshal

THERE IS HOPE...

AUTHOR: Monique - (U.S.A.)

After doing some research I found a government website where you can provide feedback and now they are investigating the my situation. Here is the link for anyone who is interested:

nyc.gov/portal/site/nycgov/menuitem.5c62a7e8b62b6607a62fa24601c789a0/