Complaint Review: Martin A. Bienstock

• Submitted: Sat, April 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 04, 2009

• Reported By:New York New York
Martin A. Bienstock
35-36 Bell Boulevard P.O Box 610700 Bayside, New York U.S.A.

Martin A. Bienstock income execution, deduct, bank account Bayside New York

A couple of months ago I had found out my bank account was frozen and I didn't know why. It was only until the bank gave me a number to call that I found out this Martin A Bienstock person had frozen my account. They took the little bit of money I had in the bank and till this day I never got it back.

Shorty after I recieved a notice of garnishment in reference to a jugement debtor claiming that I had owed an outstanding balance on an old providian Visa credit card. But it makes no sense because if thats true the money isnt going to the visa card. Its going to him. Besides that when I started workng they somehow managed to take 10% out of my earnings in every check.

I am recently unemployed and I called to tell them to see if they can work something out, basically they dont care and they expect me to keep paying them. I am doing my research and getting a lawyer. I want to get to the bottom of this. Until I dont get proof of anything I am not paying them any more money.

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2009 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martin-A-Bienstock/Bayside-New-York-11361/Martin-A-Bienstock-income-execution-deduct-bank-account-Bayside-New-York-440889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martin A. Bienstock