receives

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Asw — Derby Internet United Kingdom
Martin Hewins

Martin Hewins Pipergram Spoiled wedding day Internet

I could have written the same complaint regarding pipe major Martin Hewins. Mr Hewins was booked to play at my wedding on 4th August 2007. Again car problems were given as the excuse for him not turning up. He had been very vague in the run up to the wedding so I should've smelled a rat, but I trusted someone who appeared to have a good reputation. I'm horrified to see that I am not the first to have their day spoiled by this man. Like the other lady, I have also never had my deposit refunded.

Please avoid booking this man at all costs, I'd hate for someone else to suffer the upset we did. And Mr Hewins-I think you need to buy a new car-you can put the 2 (maybe many more) deposits you never refunded towards it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 04:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martin-Hewins/internet/Martin-Hewins-Pipergram-Spoiled-wedding-day-Internet-988493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martin Hewins