Complaint Review: Martin Schiel

• Updated: Sat, July 09, 2011

• Reported By: Kary Pace — Oklahoma City Arizona United States of America
Martin Schiel
Tinker Air Force Base Midwest City, Oklahoma United States of America

Martin Schiel Tinker Air Force Base DISA workplace bully inappropriate discharge Midwest City, Oklahoma

*Author of original report: Public apology

*Consumer Comment: You don't have a chance....

My real name is Kary Pace. Martin Schiel was a manager at DISA which is located at Tinker Air Force Base. DISA means Defense Information Systems Agency.

I was hired as a outstanding scholar because I had a 3.8/4.0 GPA in Physics.

I was being to trained to become an Oracle DBA.

One day, I was presented with a dismissal letter by Mr. Schiel which is very unusual.  One of his complaints was that I was a fan of Madonna or else that I had a Madonna picture on my computer. I've never understood what the deal was with Madonna.  Needless to say, this is extremely odd behavior from a Government Supervisor, especially in the information industry where people are generally very logical.

I maintain to this day over 11 years later that this was inappropriate and that I should receive some from of compensation for this discharge.

I hope that I can get someone in the legal profession to find out why the Government continues to do things like this. [continued below]....
..... (I refer you to my complaint about the U.S. Navy in which I claim that they flat out lied about my rate, I was promised Data Processing and they gave me a Dental Technician rate instead.)

Both of this incidents is totally inexcusable and I will fight the U.S. Government in any way I can until these wrongs are corrected.

Thanks to Rip Off Report for giving the people a voice.

Kary Pace is my real name and my picture is included on all reports on Rip Off Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martin-Schiel/Midwest-City-Oklahoma-/Martin-Schiel-Tinker-Air-Force-Base-DISA-workplace-bully-inappropriate-discharge-Midwest-C-749868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martin Schiel

Public apology

AUTHOR: Kary Pace - (United States of America)

This is old news which should be dropped.
I offer my apologies to Mr. Schiel.

You don't have a chance....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

After reading your NUMEROUS complaints on Ripoff Report, it appears you should have just stood in the middle of that big sandstorm...the world is against poor little old you and always has been.

Have you ever thought, (no it couldn't be) that YOU are the problem?

Try taking care of your own problems and get off the public dole...we don't owe you anything.